Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud Implementation Trainings for EMEA partners: new dates for the Munich session
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Aug 26, 2014
team is pleased to invite your Oracle HCM Practice to a 10-day hands-on
Oracle HCM (HR & Talent) Cloud Implementation Training. These
Invite-Only hands-on workshops will be delivered by Oracle Development
at No-Fee to Partners. They will consist of live Webex presentations,
live demo, and hands-on laboratory exercises.
You can chose to attend either in-person or remotely (from any country in the World) to any of the scheduled events below.
Participants will have access to an Oracle HCM environment during training and for a limited time afterwards. Participants should have general skills in implementing and extending HCM applications (e.g. PeopleSoft, EBS, Taleo, JDE, etc.). Training will be delivered remotely and in-person (based on demand). Participants are expected to attend all web-based presentations and complete laboratory exercises every day.
IMPORTANT: A fully executed Oracle Cloud Services Training Addendum is required for this workshop. If you have not already accepted this addendum, please click here to review and accept the terms and conditions.
Oracle HCM Cloud Implementation Training Schedule:
- Paris, September 8th 2014, 9am – 5pm CET - Register (for on-site or remote participation)
- Stockholm, October 13th 2014, 9am – 5pm CEST - Register (for on-site or remote participation)
- Munich, November 3rd 2014, 9am – 5pm CET - Register (for on-site or remote participation)
- Milan, November 17th 2014 9am, – 5pm CET - Register (for on-site or remote participation)
- Istanbul, December 8th 2014 9am, – 5pm EEST - Register (for on-site or remote participation)