Oracle ZS3 Contest for Partners: Share an unforgettable experience at the Teatro Alla Scala in Milan
By Claudia Caramelli-Oracle on Jun 10, 2014
Dear valued Partner,
We are pleased to launch a partner contest exclusive to our partners dedicated to promoting and selling Oracle Systems!
You are essential to the success of Oracle and we want to recognize your contribution and effort in driving Oracle Storage to the market. To show our appreciation we are delighted to announce a contest, giving the winners the opportunity to attend a roundtable chaired by Senior Oracle Executives and spend an unforgettable evening at the magnificent Teatro Alla Scala in Milan, followed by a stay at the Grand Hotel et de Milan, courtesy of Oracle.
Recognition will be given to 12 partner companies (10 VARs & 2 VADs) who will be recognized for their ZFS storage booking achievement in the broad market between June 1st and July 18th 2014.
Criteria of Eligibility
- A minimum deal value of $30k is required for qualification
- Partners who are wholly or partially owned by a public sector organization are not eligible for participation
- The winning VARs will be:
- The highest ZS3 or ZBA bookings achievers by COB on July 18th, 2014 in each Oracle EMEA region (1)
- The highest Oracle on Oracle (2) ZS3 or ZBA bookings achievers by COB on July 18th, 2014 in each Oracle EMEA region
- The winning VADs (3) will be:
- The highest ZS3 or ZBA bookings achiever by COB on July 18th 2014 in EMEA
- The highest Oracle on Oracle (2) ZS3 or ZBA bookings achiever by COB on July 18th 2014 in EMEA
Winners will be invited to participate to a roundtable chaired by Oracle on Monday September 8th 2014 in Milan and to be guests of Oracle in the evening of September 8th, 2014 at the Teatro Alla Scala. The evening will comprise of a private tour of the Scala museum, cocktail reception at the elegant museum rooms and attending the performance by the renowned Soprano, Maria Agresta. Our guests will then retire for the evening to the Grand Hotel et de Milan, courtesy of Oracle.
shall be the final arbiter in selecting the winners and all winners will be
notified via their Oracle account manager.
Full details about the contest, expenses covered by Oracle and timetable of events can be found on the Oracle EMEA Hardware (Servers & Storage) Partner Community workspace (FY15 Q1 ZFS Partner Contest).
Remember: access to the community workspace requires membership. If you are not a member please register here.
For more information, please contact Sasan Moaveni.
(1) Two VAR winners for each EMEA region – Eastern Europe & CIS, Middle East & Africa, South Europe, North Europe, UK/Ireland & Israel - as per the criteria outlined above
(2) Oracle on Oracle, in this instance, means ZS3 or ZBA storage attached to DB or DB options, Engineered Systems or Sparc servers sold to the same customer by the same partner within the contest timelines.
(3) Two VAD winners, one for each of the criteria outlined above, will be selected from across EMEA.