By Giuseppe Facchetti-Oracle on Jan 07, 2016
Oracle is pleased to announce the new SPARC T7 DEP Initiative as part of the Demo Equipment Purchase Program. This initiative will extend reduced pricing on SPARC T7 demo units for VAR’s demonstration purposes. It also allows VARs to sell the demo configuration after a six month demonstration period.
Rules and Guidelines
- Only authorized VADs are allowed to sell the SPARC T7 demo units.
- Purchase time frame is from initiative launch until May 31, 2016
- All SPARC T7 configurations are approved for purchase at the prescribed discounts.
- Each partner VAR may order a maximum of two pieces of demonstration equipment per Oracle product per Oracle fiscal unless otherwise approved by Oracle*.
- Supply is allocated per region and it’s limited. No additional supply will be allocated.
- Order must be placed via a VAD.
- VAR must sign the Partner Demonstration Hardware Terms.
For more information contact your VAD.
*For countries in which Oracle does not deliver support services, only support delivery partners are eligible for the program.