Tuesday Nov 11, 2014
Tuesday Oct 08, 2013
By Giuseppe Facchetti-Oracle on Oct 08, 2013
Impressions from Oracle Open World
By Markus Flierl
"4 days of Oracle Open World are over now..., I've had a super-busy week with over 2 dozen customer meetings and 1/2 dozen analyst meetings, not to mention partners and internal colleagues. Oracle Open World is by far my most productive week of the year and I thrive on that! The best summary of the last week is what I heard from one of the analysts from a major analyst firm: 'We are seeing the Renaissance of SPARC and Solaris'.
It all started on Sunday with a customer… read the complete article here!
Monday Sep 09, 2013
By Giuseppe Facchetti-Oracle on Sep 09, 2013
If you are going to OpenWorld in September, you can now register for your best opportunity to meet the key EMEA Resellers driving Hardware growth!
This interactive session, dedicated to EMEA partners interested in growing their Servers and Storage business, will open with Oracle EMEA Executives sharing their thoughts on Hardware latest news, announcements, and related EMEA partner programs -- and how to leverage them in the EMEA market.
And the core of the session will feature a few EMEA partners sharing their recent successes in using Oracle Hardware as the infrastructure for mission critical solutions that solve key customer business issues -- and help EMEA customers (and partners!) grow their business.
Details and logistics
Make sure you register for OPN Exchange @ OpenWorld (detailed instructions to register are here), then run the Schedule Builder (*) -- and include the Partner Success Stories & Program Updates session (session CON11028) in your schedule. If you have troubles including this session in your schedule, please send an email to email@example.com
(*) Before you arrive in San Francisco, you can personalize your entire conference experience in advance! Two options are available in the Schedule Builder tool: You can either
• search session CON11028 in the Content Catalog of more than 2,500 OpenWorld sessions and add your selections to your calendar, or
• you can use the Calendar View, click on a time slot, and choose from the sessions for that time.
Tuesday Sep 03, 2013
By Giuseppe Facchetti-Oracle on Sep 03, 2013
On August 13, 2013, Oracle announced the Oracle Virtual Compute Appliance: a new Engineered System that radically simplifies the way you install, deploy, and manage virtual infrastructures for any Linux, Oracle Solaris, or Microsoft Windows application for your customers.
You can go from power on to production in about an hour and deploy ready-to-run virtual machines in just a few minutes. The Oracle Virtual Compute Appliance (OVCA) is Oracle’s newest engineered system made possible by Oracle’s unique ability to engineer hardware and software together.
We would like to invite you to a webcast, dedicated to EMEA partners on Wednesday, September 11 at 10am CET. Please join us and learn about all the details of the new system.
- The new Oracle Virtual Compute Appliance, and how it extends the current Servers and Engineered Systems offering
- What’s in it for you, our partners
- Competitive positioning
- Sales Plays: how to win with the OVCA
- Commercial aspects and sales tools
Wednesday, September 11, at 10am CET (9am UKT).
Tuesday Aug 20, 2013
By Giuseppe Facchetti-Oracle on Aug 20, 2013
We are pleased to invite you to join the Innovations in Applications, Technology & Hardware webcast series. This program will present Oracle Product's new functions and features including sales positioning. The key objectives of these webcasts are to inspire you, our Partners, to conduct successful sales, after sales and delivery activities at your Customer. Moreover, we aim to inspire you to conduct further Product Training and Certifications. And finally we'll provide you a chance to join Ecosystem's Product specific Community to learn and to contribute.
webcasts are intended for Sales, Pre-Sales and Implementation Certified Specialists of OPN partners.
In the first section of each webcast, an Oracle executive will present Oracle's message and strategy. Then, Oracle solutions experts will present Oracle's offering and business value for partners, on the specific solution/product topic. Finally, a Q&A session will allow you to ask questions and exchange ideas with the presenters. Each session will last for 1 hour maximum. A recording of the webcast, and a Q&A document covering all questions and answers, will be made available after the webcast.
What are the Benefits for you, our partners?
- Find out how Innovations in Applications, Technology & Hardware: this will help you to improve your sales, after sales and delivery business
- Discover new functions and features so you can enrich your Customers' solution
- Learn more about Oracle products, especially sales positioning
- Hear crucial questions raised by colleague alike, learn from their interest
- Engage and present your questions to subject experts
- Be inspired of the richness of Oracle's product portfolio – for your and your customer's benefit.
- Be inspired to seek further Product Training and Certifications - Make your competence known and recognized! Brand yourself!
Note: Should you already be familiar with a specific Product, then choose another one. Doing so you would expand your knowledge of the overall product portfolio. Some presentations contain product demonstration, although these presentations are not intended to be extremely detailed technical presentations.
Check the topics and schedule of the next webcasts here!
Monday Jun 24, 2013
By Giuseppe Facchetti-Oracle on Jun 24, 2013
Starting July this year, Oracle’s A&C, Partner Enablement and Hardware Teams will be organizing quarterly face-to-face sales training events to keep you up to date with Hardware sales news, latest products and solutions announcements, competitive positioning, sales tools -- all of this with an Oracle-on-Oracle approach.
We are pleased to invite you to attend the first Oracle EMEA Hardware Quarterly Partner Sales Update Roadshow running in 10 different cities across EMEA.
The 3 hour, free of charge sales session will run in the afternoon in various locations.
- Articulate the Oracle Hardware Business value proposition to your customers.
- Explain Oracle Hardware positioning versus the competition.
- Understand Oracle Hardware as best platform to run the complete Oracle-on-Oracle stack from Application to Disk
Find all the details and register here!
Wednesday May 22, 2013
By Giuseppe Facchetti-Oracle on May 22, 2013
You can now download the presentations.
Tuesday Mar 26, 2013
By Giuseppe Facchetti-Oracle on Mar 26, 2013
"In Touch" with David Callaghan, SVP EMEA Oracle Alliances & Channels, date and topic announced! The next "In Touch" live webcast is on Thursday 4th April, 2013.Stay tuned with us and get latest updates for Oracle Partners, hear on the Hardware. For more details please visit at https://blogs.oracle.com/emeapartnernews/en/entry/in_touch_with_david_callaghan1
- PCA: new success story, new video, new infographics!
- Register Now! Oracle Systems, the Foundation of Cloud
- Save the date! Oracle Systems: the Foundation of Cloud Sales Training Dedicated to EMEA Partners
- New Assets for the Oracle Private Cloud Appliance
- VCA is now Private Cloud Appliance
- Oracle Private Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS): Towards the Hybrid Cloud - Launch Webcast for Oracle EMEA Partners
- New Sales Play for EMEA Partners! Engineered Systems for Managed Service Providers
- Oracle ZFS, superior performance, efficiency & co-engineered with Oracle Database
- Celebrating 20 Years of Java!
- Meet our Systems Product Development Team in Paris! June 10, 2015