Tuesday Nov 11, 2014
Thursday Jan 23, 2014
By Claudia Caramelli-Oracle on Jan 23, 2014
We're proud to announce that Oracle's StorageTek T10000D tape drive has been declared the WINNER in the "Visionary Professional Media & Entertainment Class Archive Storage" category at Storage Visions 2014.
These awards recognize companies advancing the state of the art in storage technologies utilized in consumer electronics, the media and entertainment industries, visionary products for the digital content value chain and digital storage media and entertainment end users.
But it's not finished yet!
StorageTek T10000D tape drive is finalist as Storage Magazine/SearchStorage.com "Product of the Year 2013 Award" for backup hardware. Let's wait for the results in February 2014.
More details available at the Oracle EMEA Partner Community for HW - click here!
- Solaris Running Mission-Critical Applications: Real Life Examples
- Oracle pursues "datacenter core" with Virtual Compute Appliance
- Reminder: Oracle EMEA Exadata, Manageability, Servers & Storage Partner Community Forum, 14th-16th April, 2015, Budapest, Hungary
- Oracle Partner Network (OPN) Website Has Gone Mobile
- 2 Minutes on Software in Silicon
- Invitation: Oracle EMEA Exadata, Manageability, Servers & Storage Partner Community Forum, 14th-16th April, 2015, Budapest, Hungary
- Converged Infrastructure – Powering a New Generation of Enterprise IT
- Save the Date: Exadata, Manageability and Servers & Storage Partner Community Forum
- Which Oracle Solaris Virtualization?
- SPARC the Base: Refresh & Save 6-in-1 Offer -- webcast replay and resources