Tuesday Nov 11, 2014
Thursday Jan 23, 2014
By Claudia Caramelli-Oracle on Jan 23, 2014
We're proud to announce that Oracle's StorageTek T10000D tape drive has been declared the WINNER in the "Visionary Professional Media & Entertainment Class Archive Storage" category at Storage Visions 2014.
These awards recognize companies advancing the state of the art in storage technologies utilized in consumer electronics, the media and entertainment industries, visionary products for the digital content value chain and digital storage media and entertainment end users.
But it's not finished yet!
StorageTek T10000D tape drive is finalist as Storage Magazine/SearchStorage.com "Product of the Year 2013 Award" for backup hardware. Let's wait for the results in February 2014.
More details available at the Oracle EMEA Partner Community for HW - click here!
- Save the date! Oracle Systems: the Foundation of Cloud Sales Training Dedicated to EMEA Partners
- New Assets for the Oracle Private Cloud Appliance
- VCA is now Private Cloud Appliance
- Oracle Private Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS): Towards the Hybrid Cloud - Launch Webcast for Oracle EMEA Partners
- New Sales Play for EMEA Partners! Engineered Systems for Managed Service Providers
- Oracle ZFS, superior performance, efficiency & co-engineered with Oracle Database
- Celebrating 20 Years of Java!
- Meet our Systems Product Development Team in Paris! June 10, 2015
- Virtual Compute Appliance X5-2 Demo Equipment Purchase Initiative
- Solaris Running Mission-Critical Applications: Real Life Examples