Invitation to the "Innovations in Hardware" Webcasts (September 16th 2013)
By Giuseppe Facchetti-Oracle on Aug 20, 2013
We are pleased to invite you to join the Innovations in Applications, Technology & Hardware webcast series. This program will present Oracle Product's new functions and features including sales positioning. The key objectives of these webcasts are to inspire you, our Partners, to conduct successful sales, after sales and delivery activities at your Customer. Moreover, we aim to inspire you to conduct further Product Training and Certifications. And finally we'll provide you a chance to join Ecosystem's Product specific Community to learn and to contribute.
webcasts are intended for Sales, Pre-Sales and Implementation Certified Specialists of OPN partners.
In the first section of each webcast, an Oracle executive will present Oracle's message and strategy. Then, Oracle solutions experts will present Oracle's offering and business value for partners, on the specific solution/product topic. Finally, a Q&A session will allow you to ask questions and exchange ideas with the presenters. Each session will last for 1 hour maximum. A recording of the webcast, and a Q&A document covering all questions and answers, will be made available after the webcast.
What are the Benefits for you, our partners?
- Find out how Innovations in Applications, Technology & Hardware: this will help you to improve your sales, after sales and delivery business
- Discover new functions and features so you can enrich your Customers' solution
- Learn more about Oracle products, especially sales positioning
- Hear crucial questions raised by colleague alike, learn from their interest
- Engage and present your questions to subject experts
- Be inspired of the richness of Oracle's product portfolio – for your and your customer's benefit.
- Be inspired to seek further Product Training and Certifications - Make your competence known and recognized! Brand yourself!
Note: Should you already be familiar with a specific Product, then choose another one. Doing so you would expand your knowledge of the overall product portfolio. Some presentations contain product demonstration, although these presentations are not intended to be extremely detailed technical presentations.
Check the topics and schedule of the next webcasts here!