By Hartmut Wiese-Oracle on Mar 26, 2013
INNOVATIONS IN APPLICATIONS - PROGRAM
April 8th, 2013 at 04:00 pm CET (03:00 PM GMT)
I am pleased to invite you to join the Innovations in Applications - webcast. Innovations in Applications will present Oracle Product's new functions and features including sales positioning. The key objectives of these webcasts are to inspire Partner's personnel to conduct successful sales, after sales and delivery at their Customer. Moreover, we aim to inspire you to conduct further Product Training and Certifications. And finally we'll provide you a chance to join Ecosystem's Product specific Community to learn and to contribute.
Innovations in Applications will be presented as per the schedule below after the billable day (4:00 to 5:00 PM CET). The webcast is intended for Partner's Implementation Certified Specialists but Innovations in Applications is open for other Partner's personnel as well. At first, Oracle representative will discuss Oracle's contribution to partners. Then you will see product breakout session followed by Q&A with Oracle Experts. Each session will last for maximum 1 hour. A Q&A document covering all questions and answers will be made available after the webcast.
What are the Benefits for partners?
- Find out how Innovations in Applications helps you to improve your sales, after sales and delivery
- Discover new functions and features so you can enrich your Customers's solution
- Learn more about Oracle products, especially sales positioning
- Hear crucial questions raised by colleague alike, learn from their interest
- Engage and present your questions to subject experts
- Be inspired of the richness of Oracle's product portfolio – for your and your customer's benefit.
- Be inspired to seek further Product Training and Certifications - Make your competence known and recognized! Brand yourself!
Note: Should you already be familiar with a specific Product, then choose another one. Doing so you would expand your knowledge of the overall product portfolio. Some presentations contain product demonstration, although these presentations are not intended to be extremely detailed technical presentations.
Please use the registration link to verify the breakout sessions available on April 8th here.