Oracle Excellence Award
By Hartmut Wiese-Oracle on Jun 02, 2014
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
2014 Oracle Excellence Award: Sustainability Innovation
Is your organization using an Oracle product to help with a sustainability initiative while reducing costs? Saving energy? Saving gas? Saving paper? For example, you may use Oracle’s Agile Product Lifecycle Management to design more eco-friendly products, Oracle Transportation Management to reduce fleet emissions, Oracle Exadata Database Machine to decrease power and cooling needs while increasing database performance, Oracle Business Intelligence to measure environmental impacts, or one of many other Oracle products. Your organization may be eligible for the 2014 Oracle Excellence Award: Sustainability Innovation.
Submit a nomination form located here by Friday June 20 if your company is using any Oracle product to take an environmental lead as well as to reduce costs and improve business efficiencies by using green business practices. These awards will be presented during Oracle OpenWorld 2014 (September 28-October 2) in San Francisco.
About the Award
• Winners will be selected from the customer and/or partner nominations. Either a customer, their partner, or Oracle representative can submit the nomination form on behalf of the customer.
• There is a nomination form here to discuss your use of Oracle products and how they have helped your sustainability efforts and reduced costs.
• Winners will be selected based on the extent of the environmental impact they have had as well as the business efficiencies they have achieved through their combined use of Oracle products.
• Your company uses at least one component of Oracle products, whether it's the Oracle database, business applications, Fusion Middleware, or Sun servers/storage.
• This solution should be in production or in active development.
• Nomination deadline: Friday June 20, 2014.
Benefits to Award Winners
• Award presented to winners during Oracle OpenWorld by Jeff Henley, Oracle Chairman of the Board
• Free Oracle OpenWorld registration pass for each winning customer
• 2014 Oracle Excellence Award: Sustainability Innovation award logo for inclusion on your own website &/or press release
• Possible placement in Oracle Profit Magazine &/or Oracle Magazine
• ‘Enable the Eco-Enterprise’ podcast opportunity
See last year's winners here
Questions? Send an email to: email@example.comWeb page with award details: http://www.oracle.com/us/products/applications/green/call-for-nominations-185050.html