By Hartmut Wiese-Oracle on Jul 23, 2014
Now generally available: Oracle Mobile Applications for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1
Extending its commitment to powering the world’s increasingly mobile workforce, Oracle is introducing 24 new JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Enterprise Applications. Available from Apple’s App Store and Google Play for Android, the applications extend Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne to smartphones and tablets, enabling users to accelerate business execution and help their businesses find new ways to create operational efficiencies.
- Twenty-four (24) new JD EnterpriseOne Mobile Enterprise Applications that accelerate business execution with fit-for-purpose, role-based applications, designed to be companions to the web-based JD Edwards EnterpriseOne modules and deployed on the user’s device of choice.
JD Edwards Mobile Announcements
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Enterprise Applications enable companies to accelerate business processes on a user’s device of choice. As with mobile applications previously released, organizations can easily get users up and running with a modern user interface and fit-for-purpose application. The mobile applications are available at no additional cost when the associated base applications are licensed.
In addition to the previously delivered 33 mobile applications, the 24 new applications in this release enable customers to:
- Gain more accurate control over project costs and status.
- Process purchasing approvals more quickly.
- Improve inventory visibility.
- Quickly view overall status of customer orders.
- Capture more health and safety incident details.
The new mobile applications listed are available for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications Release 9.1 and Tools Release 184.108.40.206.
All JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Enterprise Applications for Smartphone and tablets are now on Apple’s App Store for iOS and Google Play for Android.