Learn About the World's Most Complete Cloud for the Enterprise! Oracle are excited to announce that CloudWorld will take place on the 14th May 2013 in London and on the 15th May 2013 in Munich with Mark Hurd, President and Thomas Kurian, Executive Vice President, Product Development as keynote speakers.
Mobile, social, and cloud are redefining how business gets done. Immediate access to the latest technologies is essential to be able to innovate and thrive. Discover your next steps at Oracle CloudWorld, a premier executive event series hosted by Oracle and strategic partners in select cities around the world. At CloudWorld, you’ll learn from thought leaders from Oracle and other leading organizations share how best to leverage disruptive technologies to drive transformational change. Experience insightful keynotes, real-world case studies, hands-on demos, face-to-face networking, and in-depth tracks:
- Sales – Customer Experience – Empowering People, Powering Brands
- Customer Service and Support: Customer Experience: Empowering People, Powering Brands
- Human Resources: Power HR's Business Contribution
- Finance and Operations: Run a Back Office that Puts You in Front
- Application Developers: Transform Developer Experience with a Powerful and Flexible Platform
- Applications IT - Sessions for Security and Integration
In one day you’ll learn how Oracle Cloud can transform your organisation.
London : Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 08:15 – 18:30, ExCel Center, ICC Capital Suite, Agenda and registration
Munich : Wednesday, 15 May 2013, 9:00 – 19:00, The Westin Grand München, Agenda and registration