By Milomir.Vojvodic-Oracle on Feb 08, 2016
We are just releasing the first version of Oracle GoldenGate Studio 126.96.36.199.
Oracle GoldenGate Studio enables you to design and deploy high-volume, real-time database replication by automatically handling table and column mappings, allowing drag and drop custom mappings, generating best practice configurations from templates, and contains context sensitive help.
In this inaugural release, Oracle GoldenGate Studio provides wizards, templates, and a flow-based declarative user interface for designing and deploying database replication solutions. This means that you can now quickly implement real-time replication without having to be an Oracle GoldenGate or database expert. As the real-time data requirements evolve you will discover easy access to the advanced Oracle GoldenGate Studio replication features such as filtering, transformations, and conflict detection and resolution. Wizards will walk you through the seven simple steps to create a project, select a logical solution template, and create an associated deployment profile. Tables can be auto mapped and dragged and dropped between sources and targets allowing you to deploy solutions within minutes. The full development life cycle is supported by ensuring continuity between development, quality assurance (QA), and production environments. You can do this because the same logical solution to be deployed to multiple physical locations so that a single change is automatically reflected in all environments the next time you deploy. After deployment, you can monitor and control the physical processes that were deployed to ensure they are running and actively replicating data. All design and deployment artifacts, as well as the deployment history, are securely stored in a central database repository. Teams can share the same repository allowing collaboration on projects. You can copy projects, solutions, and mapping groups within a single repository environment and between external repositories via XML files. For example, a consultant can design a solution, export it to XML, then a third party such as a customer or Oracle Support, can import the XML file into their Oracle GoldenGate Studio environment and instantly see the solution diagram and mapping details of the consultant’s design. Oracle GoldenGate Studio also supports manual offline deployments by generating Oracle GoldenGate command line scripts and parameter files to a local file system.
- Design and deploy high-volume, realtime replication in just a few clicks
- Best practice solution templates and wizards Automap tables and drag and drop custom maps
- Deploy the same solution to multiple locations
- Monitor active deployments and track deployment history
- Improve IT productivity by reducing the time to design and deploy new replication solutions.
- Best practice wizards with templates and auto mapping make real-time data integration easier to deploy throughout the enterprise.
- Development, QA and production teams can independently deploy the same replication solution in a shared environment ensuring continuity.
- All changes and history are stored securely in a central database repository. Oracle GoldenGate Replication Overview Day-old or even hours-old transactional data is now a competitive disadvantage.