Oracle is hosting a special 2-day event to give our
partners an overview of the Siebel IP 2014 release, and an opportunity to work
through hands-on labs and demos to learn about key concepts and best practices
with Open UI.
May 13 - May 14, 2015 9:00AM – 6:00PM GMT
Oracle Office Reading, Oracle Thames
Valley, Park Oracle Parkway Reading RG6 1RA, United Kingdom
The Oracle Siebel IP2014 Partner Workshop will feature
key experts on our team who will guide you through the IP2014 release.
Key topics include:
- Open UI and Responsive Web Design
- How the Plug-in wrapper works with
- HTML Template Manager
- Event Helper
- Building Mobile Apps and Touch
- Migrating to IP2014
- A preview of IP2015
Need to catch up on Open UI? Come and join us at our
pre-session workshop. We’ll briefly touch on:
- What is Open UI?
- Siebel’s history and transition from
the HI client to Open UI
- What you can do with Open UI?
- How does Open UI fit into Siebel’s
- The incredible opportunity for
partners to help existing Siebel customers migrate to IP2014, and building
compelling user experiences for their Siebel Applications across multiple
channels (e.g. Desktop, Mobile, Tablet, etc.)
- Practice Managers/Directors
- Developers: Java, Siebel, User
- Functional and Technical
- Delivery Management Resources
- Sales Consultants