New Social, Mobile and Interactive Capabilities Support Sales, Marketing,
Commerce and Service Organizations
By connecting every interaction across the entire customer
lifecycle, organizations can convert customers into brand advocates by
delivering exceptional experiences. To help organizations capitalize on this
opportunity for revenue growth, Oracle today announced significant enhancements
to the world’s most complete cloud-enabled Customer Experience (CX) solution.
The new enhancements to Oracle CX support sales, marketing, commerce and service
organizations by delivering a more interactive, social and mobile
- Extending the most complete cloud-enabled customer
experience portfolio in the industry, Oracle has delivered updates to the entire
Oracle CX portfolio that are available immediately to customers
in the Oracle Cloud.
- With deeper social integrations, extended mobility and
user interface enhancements, the new and updated functionality across Oracle CX
helps drive down the total cost of ownership for Oracle customers and supports
key integrations across a comprehensive portfolio of user-friendly, cloud-based
- Infused with best-of-class social capabilities and built
around best-in-class sales, marketing, commerce, service and industry solutions,
the Oracle CX portfolio helps customers definitively differentiate themselves
across all channels, touch points and interactions.
Oracle Sales Cloud
- Oracle Sales Cloud enables Smarter Sales – Empowering sales reps
to sell more, managers to know more, and organizations to grow more.
- Updates and enhancements to the Oracle Sales Cloud enable
sales organizations to sell more to benefit from:
- A Simplified User Experience: New capabilities in Oracle
Sales Cloud helps minimize training and on boarding time for sales
- Improved Mobility: Field sales representatives are
constantly on the go and Oracle Sales Cloud applications seamlessly work on both
smartphones and tablets across iOS, Android and Blackberry platforms.
- Increased Configurability: New enhancements include
improved configuration and an integration tool with a visual drag and drop user
experience from one single place for both web and mobile applications.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud Integration: Now sales reps can
quickly get leads, predict buying trends, recommend products, and deliver
Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Marketing Cloud enables Modern Marketing – Empowering marketers to engage audiences,
know buyers, and drive revenues.
- Updates and enhancements to Oracle Marketing Cloud
enables customers to benefit from:
Marketing Cloud and Social Cloud Integration: Enhances social analytics,
tracking, publishing, and custom targeting capabilities that help modern
marketers understand, analyze, and engage audiences in order to deliver higher
quality leads more efficiently.
- Rich Mobile Campaigns: Customers can now optimize their
buyer’s mobile experience using responsive email, which dynamically tailors
content to each mobile device, resulting in richer engagement
AdFocus: Allows customers to integrate highly targeted messaging through
paid media into multichannel campaigns and convert prospects to customers in
AppCloud: A collection of over 100 ready-to-use marketing apps such as
Demand Base and Cvent that allow customers to deliver multichannel campaigns and
better understand and engage their buyers, is now available via Eloqua Topliners, the
largest open community of modern markers.
Oracle Service Cloud
- Oracle Service Cloud enables Connected Service - Empowering
service reps to understand customer’s needs, solve their problems and delight
- Updates and enhancements to the Oracle Service Cloud
enable customers to benefit from:
- New Mobility Capabilities: By leveraging Oracle Tap, a
native application for iPad that redefines user productivity while agents,
specialists, and managers are on the go, Oracle Service Cloud now supports
servicing customers when agents are away from their desks.
- Enhanced Customer Portal: Enhancements allow customers to
get service from any device, find mobile content more easily and enhance problem
descriptions with images to shorten resolution time.
- Increase Mobility in Call Centers: A new level of
mobility for contact center agents and managers allows for easier upgrades and
faster development times through a robust set of public APIs.
- More Focused Communications: New features help increase
community engagement, improve message relevancy and provide ROI reporting tools
to increase online revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Social view of customer service allows for bi-directional
view of social service messages and incident resolution.
Oracle Social Cloud
- Oracle Social Cloud drives Social Engagement – empowering
organizations to be engaging on social media, insightful in their interactions
and transparent with their customers.
- Updates and enhancements to the Oracle Social Cloud
enable customers to benefit from:
- Rich Insights into the Content of Social Media Messages: Oracle Social Relationship Management includes listening and
monitoring support for Simplified Chinese, Portuguese and Spanish, as well as a
major Chinese networks and Latin American site’s Reclame Aqui and Vostu. This
includes full support for Oracle’s industry-leading semantic analysis,
delivering rich insights into the content of social media messages and enabling
international users to easily identify and act on the messages most relevant to
- Advanced Social Commerce and Social Marketing
Capabilities: New integration with Oracle Commerce creates a social shopping
experience by allowing shoppers to browse for products via social channels and
check out using the core commerce site. Customers can also create engaging
Facebook applications combining commerce modules and more than 50 engagement
modules using the Oracle Social Management platform, all fully customizable
through CSS Systems.
- Unified and Enhanced Customer Care: A new capability in
Oracle Social Cloud is Social Service, which routes service tickets from Oracle
Social Cloud to Oracle Service Cloud systems for real time customer care.
Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud Integration: Now customers can score and
quickly deliver leads to sales, predict buying trends, recommend products, and
deliver closed-loop reporting to assess marketing spend effectiveness.
“Organizations need to be able to easily establish the
operational systems and infrastructure that is required to deliver simple,
integrated and relevant experiences across all channels and touch points,” said
Ken Volpe, senior vice president, Oracle Product Development. “With the social,
mobile and interactive enhancements across the Oracle CX portfolio, we are in a
better position than ever to help organizations create great customer
experiences. Our customers can take advantage of the new capabilities
immediately in the cloud to meet customer demands and increase revenue.”