Large Russian Consumer Electronics Retailer Will Use Oracle to Engage Customers at Every Touch Point
- M.Video, a leading Russian consumer electronics retailer, has selected Oracle Commerce solutions to support growth by helping to deliver a consistent and dynamic customer experience across its web, call centre, mobile and social channels, along with its more than 280 stores in more than 120 cities.
- The first and only publicly traded company in its sector, M.Video offers over 20,000 audio/video, digital, small and large home appliances, media and entertainment products as well as accessories, and is well known for its outstanding customer service.
- Following a full and competitive evaluation, M.Video identified Oracle Commerce, including Oracle ATG Web Commerce, Oracle Web Commerce Service Center and Oracle Endeca solutions, as the integrated, scalable platform to support all consumer touch points and facilitate a complete cross-channel experience.
- The implementation will replace M.Video’s legacy system which lacks the flexibility to meet the changing needs of its customers and engage more effectively through recommendations, promotions and search.
- Implementation of the Oracle Commerce solutions is underway with Gold-level Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) members, EPAM and Spindrift providing business consultancy, integration and development.