These web casts are Use Case driven briefings and Deep Dives to help SaaS solution architects to make the right technology and architecture decisions based on customer requirements, workloads etc.
They will include presentations that focus on how to integrate, automate, visualize, and analyze using the Oracle Analytics Cloud Platform and Oracle Cloud Platform for Application Integration. So, should you need to know how to integrate and extend SaaS, then these web casts are “a must” for you!
Integration Architecture Webcasts:
- January 18th-19th, 2018 at 9 AM-1 PM CET
- February 15th-16th, 2018 at 9 AM-1 PM CET
- March 12th-13th, 2018 at 9 AM-1PM CET
- April 2nd-3rd, 2018 at 9 AM-1 PM CET.
- Oracle Integration Cloud Overview
- Application Integration with On-Premise and Cloud Applications
- Integration patterns - solutions and best practices
- Enabling digital transformation with API Management
- Bridging the Process gap between SaaS & On-Premise applications
- Case Studies and Reference Architecture
Analytics Architecture Webcasts:
- January 18th-19th, 2018 at 12:30-4:30 PM CET
- February 22nd-23rd, 2018 at 12:30-4:30 PM CET
- March 15th-16th, 2018 at 12:30-4:30 PM CET
- April 23rd-24th, 2018 at 12:30-4:30 PM CET
- May 29th-30th, 2018 at 12:30-4:30 PM CET
- June 25th-26th, 2018 at 12:30-4:30 PM CET.
- Analytics Driven Journey to the Cloud, State of the Market for Analytics
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Overview: Key Technical Concept and Provisioning Best Practices for Analytics
- Analytics Cloud Platform and Big Data Cloud Platform Overview with Key Use Cases
- Solution and Architecture Discussion for Enterprise Analytics
- Solution and Architecture Discussion for Data Lake Analytics
- Solution and Architecture Discussion for SaaS Extension Analytics
- Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning with Analytics Cloud Platform
- Predictive and Personalized Analytics with Mobile Apps, Data Visualization
- Partner Resources, Marketplace and Analytics Cloud Platform Road-map.
For details and registration, please refer to any of these portals: