Do you want to fine-tune your repository definition and make use of advanced features like caching and inheritance? Then this 2-day course, just released by Oracle University is ideal:
· Use the advanced repository.
· Derive property values from other repository objects.
· Create custom Servlet Beans (droplets).
· Configure repository caching for optimal performance.
· Create custom components and form handlers.
· Manage transactions.
· Create custom nucleus components to manage your repositories.
· Handle complex form input and control transactions.
The course is available in an In Class and Live Virtual Class format.
Remember that your OPN discount is applied to the standard prices shown on Oracle University’s website.
Get in contact with your local Oracle University team for more information and assistance.