Oracle Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud
customer Apex IT gained just that―a 724% return on investment (ROI)
when it implemented these Oracle Cloud solutions in its fast-moving,
Apex IT was just announced as a winner of the Nucleus Research 11th annual Technology ROI Awards.
The award, given by the analyst firm, highlights organizations that
have successfully leveraged IT deployments to maximize value per dollar
- Return on Investment – 724%
- Payback – 2 months
- Average annual benefit – $91,534
- Cost : Benefit Ratio – 1:48
In addition to the ROI and cost metrics
the award calls out improvements in Apex IT’s business operations—across
both Sales and Marketing teams:
Read the full Apex IT ROI Case Study. You also can learn more about Apex IT’s business, including the company’s work with Oracle Sales and Marketing Cloud on behalf of its clients.
- Improved ability to identify new opportunities and focus sales resources on higher-probability deals
- Reduced administration and manual lead tracking—resulting in more time selling and a net new client increase of 46%
- Increased campaign productivity for both Marketing and Sales,
including Oracle Marketing Cloud’s automation of campaign tracking and
- Improved margins with more structured and disciplined sales processes—resulting in more effective deal negotiations
You can point your prospects and customers to the CX blog for a similar recap of the Apex IT award and a link to the Case Study.