By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Mar 27, 2012
New Fusion CRM Weekly webinars dates and subjects have been announced! Visit our microsite to find out the sessions to come and mark them in your agenda.
The next session will take place Monday April the 2nd at 3pm GMT / 4pm CET and will address the Fusion CRM Sales Planning
In order to check the complete agenda and see login-details, please visit our dedicated microsite.
- How to join the dedicated microsite:
- Click on http://isdportal.oracle.com/isd_html/sf.htm
- Enter your Email Address in the corresponding field
- Enter fusion_crm in the “Access URL/Page Token” field
- Agenda: The list of sessions is published and will be regularly updated in the microsite.
- Duration: Each session lasts up to 60 minutes
- Webex: The respective webinar link and session ID are published in the microsite
- Audio: The audio call details (telephone numbers by country, call number and password) is indicated in the microsite
- Slides: For your convenience, a pdf copy of each presentation will be stored in the microsite’s document section.
We hope that this series of webcasts will be instrumental to your way of Fusion CRM business success!For further information please contact me at email@example.com