By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Dec 08, 2011
Jambou DQM On Demand is a Data Quality online extension for Oracle CRM On Demand. Its standard features include:
· Fault-tolerant (fuzzy) search for any objects or custom objects,
· Duplicate check and de-duplication,
· Worldwide postal address validation and standardization,
· CRMOD data enrichment with external data bases (e.g. Dun&Bradstreet),
· Data quality management metrics.
Jambou DQM On Demand is seamlessly integrated in Oracle CRM On Demand and looks as a basic component of the system. Jambou DQM On Demand helps reducing costs, increasing sales productivity and marketing campaign efficiency by improving the Oracle CRM On Demand solution data quality.
Jambou is used across many countries over the World. Customer references include Siemens, Nestlé, ThyssenKrupp or Vopak.
An Oracle ISV, Jambou is headquartered in Berlin (Germany) with focus on Data Quality Management SaaS exclusively for Oracle CRM On Demand.
For more information about Jambou, please contact email@example.com