By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Sep 21, 2014
Be sure to check out these don’t miss sessions.
- Service Cloud: Building a Case for Phased Approach Karl Helfner, Sr. Manager, CX Application Partner Enablement, to discuss how customer experience impacts company revenue, and how partners should apply for success in the CX space.
- Social Cloud: On-Boarding: 30 Days to Successful Adoption learn some of the best practices to drive successful client engagement with the Oracle Social Relationship Management and demonstrate the value of the platform.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud – Where’s the Money? You’re sold – the Oracle Marketing Cloud is where you want to be! Now what? Find out how you can partner with the Oracle Marketing Cloud to grow a strong marketing cloud practice and start realizing the opportunity for you and your customers.
- Sales Cloud: Deliver a Seamless, Engaging Sales Process Gain insight into the benefits of integrated sales planning for improving efficiency and effectiveness. Join us for this session to learn how Oracle Sales Cloud Release 9 enhanced capabilities can help you achieve your sales goals.
- Grow your CX Practice with Journey Mapping In this session you will learn how to use CX Journey Mapping Workshops to grow your business. We’ll also teach you how to set-up and conduct your own CX Journey Mapping Workshops.
- Better Insights with Enterprise Social & Social Insights Demo SRM’s triple listening technology platform is the most advanced in the industry for finding the right conversations. Join us for this session to learn more about Oracle’s Enterprise social insights solution and how to gain buy-in from those interested in a listening solution.
· And much more…
A complete list of CX Partner Enablement Summit in Brussels sessions is available on the event website.
There are more than just sessions to wet your appetite – don’t miss the CX Journey Mapping Workshops! And be sure to add the networking reception to your itinerary for a chance to connect with your fellow CX and business leaders in attendance.
Schorle - Director Oracle A&C