Update in Certification Exam Score Report Access Process!
By Richard Lefebvre on Nov 14, 2012
Please note that exam results for all Oracle Certification exams will be accessed through CertView, starting October 30th, 2012.
Exam results will no longer be available at the test center, or on the Pearson VUE website. Candidates will receive an email from Oracle within 30 minutes of completing the exam to let them know that their exam results are available on CertView. Candidates must have an Oracle Web Account to access CertView. This new process applies to exam results for all Oracle Certification exams - proctored and non-proctored as well beta exams.
CertView, Oracle's self-service certification portal will be the partners’ one stop source for all their certification and exam history!
Other benefits of this change include: driving all candidates to have an Oracle Web Account which will lead to tighter integration with Oracle University records in the future, increased security around data privacy and a higher validity rate for candidate email addresses. Existing benefits of CertView include, self-service access to exam and certification records and logos, and access to Oracle's self service certification verification.
Accessing Exam Results
Returning CertView Users
· Click the link in the email sent by Oracle or go to certview.oracle.com
· Select the See My New Exam Results Now link to view exam results
· Select the Print My New Exam Results Now link to print exam results
New CertView Users - Who Have An Oracle Web Account
· First time Users must authenticate their CertView account
· Account Authentication requires the Oracle Testing ID and email address from your Pearson VUE profile
· Click the link in the email sent by Oracle or go to certview.oracle.com and follow the Authenticate My CertView Account link.
New CertView Users - Who Do Not Have An Oracle Web Account
· CertView users are required to have an Oracle Web Account
· To create an Oracle Web Account, go to certview.oracle.com and select theCreate My Oracle Web Account Now link.
Then follow the remaining instructions under I do not have an Oracle Web Account on that page.