The Social Spotlight is Going to Shine on #OOW14
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Aug 27, 2014
Want to see an example of “busy” and “everywhere”? Then keep an eye on the Oracle Social Cloud team as they head into this year’s Oracle OpenWorld. Famous for their motto of “surely we can tackle even more,” Oracle’s top socializers will be all over Moscone, from the Social Intelligence Center in CX Central to 16+ social track sessions to live demos to comprehensive social coverage.
Oracle Social Cloud will be trumpeting the social business imperative with live, interactive displays and inspiring speakers from Oracle, General Motors, Chevrolet, FleishmanHillard, Nestle, Polaris, Banc of California, CMP.LY and more.
Catch as many of these highlights as you can. You know how we social people love for others to follow us:
- Social Intelligence Center: Swing by the Oracle SRM “Social Intelligence Center” in CX Central in Moscone West. We don’t know if it will literally make you smarter, but it is a real-world demonstration of how the Oracle Social Cloud’s Social Relationship Management (SRM) platform serves up big data visualizations. Specifically, we’ll be watching the web and social chatter around #OOW14 using advanced analytics and deeper listening. You can see the new graphical representations of social data and global activity, get some great ideas for establishing a Social Intelligence Center at your brand, or see firsthand how the Oracle SRM platform is a mean, modernizing, social management, streamlining machine. And don’t forget to tweet about what you see.
- “Financial Services: Why Social Media Makes Cents” with Tom Chernaik of CMP.LY; Kevin Salas, Banc of California; and Angela Wells of Oracle Social. Monday, Sept. 29 @ 1:45p.m. [CON8561]
- “A Sky-High Overview: Oracle Social Cloud” with Meg Bear, Group Vice President of Oracle Social. Tuesday, Sept. 30 @ 10 and 11:45 a.m. [TGS8068]
- “Show Me the Money: Building the Business Case for Social” with Holly Spaeth of Polaris; Michelle Lapierre of Marriott; Meghan Blauvelt, Nestle; and Angela Wells of Oracle Social. Wednesday, Oct. 1 @ 11:45 a.m. [CON8551]
- “Social Relationship Management: Lessons Learned from the Olympics, Super Bowl, Grammys and More” with Jamie Barbour of Chevrolet; Melissa Schreiber of FleishmanHillard; and Erika Brookes of Oracle Social. Wednesday, Oct. 1 @ 1 p.m. [CON8349]
- “Global Command Centers: Why Social Engagement is Key to Connect with Customers” with Rebecca Harris and Whitney Drake of General Motors; Alan Chumley of FleishmanHillard; and Tara Roberts of Oracle Social. Wednesday, Oct. 1 @ 2:15 p.m. [CON8350]
- “Whose Customer is this Anyway? Rise of the CCO, the CDO and the “New” CMO” with Jeb Dasteel, Oracle’s Chief Customer Officer (CCO); other C-Suite executives; and Erika Brookes of Oracle Social. Wednesday, Oct. 1 @ 3:45 p.m. [CON8457]
- “Leveraging Social Identity to Build Better Customer Relations” with Andrew Jones of the Altimeter Group. Thursday, Oct. 2 @ 11:30 a.m. [CON8348]
- “When Social Data = Opportunity: Leveraging Social Data to Target Custom Audiences” with Michelle Lapierre of Marriott; and Cory Treffiletti of Oracle. Thursday, Oct. 2 @ 12:45 p.m. [CON8554]
Want the most thorough coverage of Oracle Social’s OpenWorld activities imaginable? Then by all means make sure you and your customers friend and follow us on all our channels, including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn. And subscribe to our daily Social Spotlight podcast!
From Oracle’s Mike Stiles