"Siebel2FusionCRM Integration" solution by ec4u (D)
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Oct 01, 2012
ec4u, a CRM System Integration leader based in Germany and Switzerland, and an historical Oracle/Siebel partner, offers a complete "Siebel2FusionCRM Integration" solution, based on tools methodology and services.
ec4u Siebel2FusionCRM Integration solution's main objectives are:
- Integration between Siebel (on-premise) and Fusion CRM / Marketing (“in the cloud”)
- Accounts, Contacts and Addresses are maintained by Sales in Siebel CRM and synchronized in real-time into Fusion CRM / Marketing
- CDM Processing ensures clean data for marketing campaigns (validation and deduplication)
- Create E-Mail marketing campaigns and newsletters in Fusion
The solution features:
- Upsert processes figure out what information needs to be updated, inserted or terminated (deleted). However, as Siebel is the data master, it is still a one-way synchronization.
- Handle deleted or nullified information by terminating them in Fusion CRM (set start and end date to define the validity period)
- Initial load and real-time synchronization use the same processes
- Invocations/Operations can be repeated due to no transactional support from Fusion web services
- Tagging sub entries in case of 1 to N mapping (Example: Telephone number is one simple field in Siebel but in Fusion you can have multiple telephone numbers in a sub table)
- E-Mail-Notification in case of any error (containing error message, instance number, detailed payload)
- Schematron Validation Interested?
Looking for more details or a partnership with ec4u for a "Siebel2FusionCRM Integration" project? Contact: Gregor Bublitz, Director Expert Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)