Save the Date: EMEA CX Partner Summit, November 12 & 13, Brussels
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Sep 04, 2014
Big news: We’re bringing our FREE exclusive two-day summit for our top CX partners to Brussels (Belgium): Oracle EMEA CX Partner Summit in Brussels on November 12 & 13.
Don’t miss out on the insight and strategy:
- 14 How-to CX Sessions
- 6 CX Pillars (Sales, Marketing, Social, Service, Commerce, & CPQ)
- 3 CX Tracks
- 1 CX Journey Mapping Session
- 1 CX Journey Mapping Workshop
The CX Partner Enablement Summit brings together senior business, CX practice, marketing and IT leaders to focus on creating a strategic, unifying vision for customer engagement and experience management with Oracle’s complete, integrated CX solutions.
Dates and Location
- Wednesday, November 12th & Thursday, November 13th, 2014
- Renaissance Hotel Brussels – Rue du Parnasse 19, 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium
Save the date, and start planning: Summit registration will open soon and seats will be limited, so please register early.
For highlights from our recent North American CX Partner Summit, check out the Oracle PartnerNetwork Strategy Blog.
We look forward to personally welcome you in Brussels