Save The Date: 2013 Oracle EMEA CRM&CX Partner Community Forum, Paris, July 2&3
By Richard Lefebvre on May 23, 2013
Mark your agenda for this year's most focused event for Oracle EMEA CRM&CX partners!
The next CRM&CX Partner Community Forum will take place in the very of center of Paris on July 2&3. During this 2 days (free of charge) event, you will have an unique opportunity to:
- Be among the first to learn about the new Oracle Customer Experience (CX) strategy from our Product Development Executives
- Dig into the most recent Oracle product acquisitions (Eloqua, Vitrue, Collective Intellect, RightNow) and understand your related business opportunities
- Find out the future enhancements of the Oracle Sales Cloud (Fusion CRM) and Oracle CRM Unlimited Support solutions, such as Siebel, CRM OnDemand, ATG and others.
- Network with the Oracle EMEA CRM&CX business stakeholders, including representatives from many Oracle Business Units such as sales, sales consulting, consulting, Customer Success Team, OPN, Oracle University, etc.
- Explore other CRM&CX business opportunities with Oracle solutions
Stay tuned for receiving the invitation to the event, with all details and agenda, in the forthcoming weeks.