RightNow CX Cloud Service Combined with Oracle Fusion CRM in the Cloud
By Richard Lefebvre on Sep 13, 2012
· The May 2012 release of Oracle’s RightNow CX Cloud Service, the customer experience suite, is now integrated with Oracle Fusion CRM, helping organizations to achieve sustainable business growth through relevant, cross-channel customer interactions that can increase revenue opportunities and drive organizational efficiencies.
Relevant Interactions Build Stronger Customer Relationships
· Armed with a comprehensive view of all customer interactions across channels, the context and status of these interactions, and an awareness of the customer’s value to the organization, companies can now offer more relevant products and services to customers.
· Using the combined Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service and Oracle Fusion CRM solutions, organizations can increase customer retention, drive higher levels of customer advocacy, and increase sales conversion rates with tools designed to:
- Provide a complete, cross-channel view of the customer to sales, marketing and service.
- Empower sales and service departments to easily collaborate to proactively solve customer issues, using opportunities to provide purchase advice at the right time and with the right solutions.
- Allow sales to easily review service history in preparation for sales calls.
- Enable agents to understand customer value based upon prior buying habits and existing opportunities.
Deeper Insight Enables Targeted, Personalized Opportunities
· The combination of Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Service and Oracle Fusion CRM allows sales and marketing organizations to simultaneously leverage service interactions from RightNow CX and sales prediction and segmentation capabilities from Fusion Sales. This helps companies to:
- Better match products and services to specific customer needs based on customer service history.
- Deliver targeted, personalized interactions intended to help customers derive more value from purchases and to inform future buying decisions.
- Identify new opportunities to increase deal size and conversion rates.
· “Every interaction is a relationship opportunity to grow your business. When these interactions are relevant and add value for customers, customers are more likely to trust the relationship and seek purchase advice,” said David Vap, group vice president, Oracle. “This customer trust provides an opportunity to increase customer product adoption and to reduce the cost of customer acquisition, thereby increasing company profitability.”