RightNow Customer Portal Cloud Service Customization Training from Oracle University
By Richard Lefebvre on Aug 05, 2013
Oracle University’s course: RightNow Customer Portal Cloud Service Customization for Developers has just become available in both an In Class and Live Virtual Class format.
This 3-day course focuses on Customer Portal, the web site site that customers access for self-support. You will begin by learning basic customizations that do not require programming skills, but can be accomplished through configuration settings and simple editing of text files. These types of customizations can be used to brand Customer Portal so that it reflects the look-and-feel of other pages within an enterprise's web site.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
· Change the template and/or the theme applied to a page
· Use the CI Admin page to stage and deploy page customizations
· Change page and/or template content with widgets, message bases, and conditions
· Use sprites
· Customizing existing widgets
· Place syndicated widgets on pages served from non-Oracle servers
· Make widgets react to events
· Write custom controllers
· Create new widgets
· Customize Customer Portal with configuration settings
· Access data from the RightNow knowledge base from widgets
Remember that your OPN discount is applied to the standard prices shown on the website.
Get in contact with your local Oracle University team for more information, to request course dates and for assistance.