Oracle Sales Cloud at Open World 2014
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Aug 14, 2014
Oracle OpenWorld 2014 is the place to be for sales professionals to stay informed, learn, and network. This year promises to be the best ever!
What’s New and Different?
We are centralizing all Oracle Sales Cloud conference sessions and the Oracle Sales Cloud demonstration zone on the second floor of Moscone West. It is called Sales @ CX Central and will be the headquarters for all things CX Sales. Registered participants can attend sessions and immediately experience live demonstrations on the same topic conveniently located on the same floor. This will help participants easily connect with Oracle product experts, implementation partners, and customers with similar interests and challenges.
Kick-Off General Session in Moscone West
On Tuesday, Scott Creighton, VP of Product Management, will announce the latest innovations for Release 9 at 10:00 a.m., Room 2001. Hitachi Consulting, sponsoring partner, will join Scott on stage.
Oracle Sales Cloud will host more than 50 conference sessions this year. A series of Release 9 Essentials sessions, led by the Oracle Sales Cloud product management team, will include overviews of the latest product enhancements and roadmap, case studies, demonstrations, and shared insights by customers and partners on these topics:
- Core Sales Force Automation
- Sales Analytics
- Sales Performance Management
- Financial Services B2B Customers
- How to Customize, Extend and Integrate with Oracle Sales Cloud
Of Special Interest
We will have conference sessions, panels and demonstrations on these topics:
- Integrating Sales Cloud with On-Premises Solutions or Other CX Pillars by Panasonic UK, Multi-Color Corporation, and Altec, who have all extended their capabilities through integrations or by using Oracle’s platform
- Partner Relationship Management by Infosys and Oracle
- Smartphones and Tablets is a session for customers looking to equip their sales force for increased productivity with smartphones or to run their business using tablets
Meet the Experts
Conference goers can meet informally with Oracle experts in Room 2001A at Moscone West on these topics:
- Core SFA―Wednesday at 12:45 p.m.
- PaaS and Configuration―Wednesday at 3:15 p.m.
- Smartphones―Thursday at 10:15 a.m.
We have scheduled two popular customer panels in Moscone West:
- Wednesday at 10:30 a.m., Room 2003―Evaluating a CRM System
- Thursday at 2:00 p.m., Room 2001―Sales Productivity by Batesville, Acorn Paper Products, and Oracle
Tell your customers about the following three panels of implementation experts, including Capgemini, Config Consultants, WhiteLight Product Group, Hitachi, BizTech, Accenture, Steria Mummert Consulting, Apex IT, Conemis AG, ec4u, and Boxfusion:
- Thursday, 10:15 a.m., Room 2003―Extending Siebel and other on-premises systems
- Thursday 11:30 a.m., Room 2003―Migration
- Thursday 1:00 p.m., Room 2003―Mobile and Analytics
A Different Theme Every Day
Each day the CX Central zone will have a different theme:
- Monday―Industry solutions by customers
- Tuesday―Roles, thought leadership, and innovation, which includes the six Release 9 Essentials sessions and a presentation by industry analyst Rebecca Wettemann of Nucleus Research
- Wednesday and Thursday―A multitude of different CX and on-premises integration scenarios, with kiosks staffed by product managers and sales consulting experts
At a Glance
- The Focus On Documents is a comprehensive listing of all Oracle Sales Cloud sessions
- The Sales-CX Central @ OpenWorld brochure shows the featured marquee sessions with session spotlights and extended listing
Oracle OpenWorld is always over the top. This year will be no different, especially for your Oracle Sales Cloud customers. Call them today and urge them to register.
And remember, it’s all happening on the second floor of Moscone West.
Director, Product Management
Oracle Sales Cloud