Oracle RightNow CX Cloud Partner Implementation Bootcamp - September 29th through October 10th – Toronto, Canada
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Sep 04, 2014
The Oracle RightNow
Implementation Boot camp is designed to enable new and existing partners with
the product knowledge and training required to provide implementation services
with the product knowledge, and strategies
to help facilitate successful implementations.
What will we cover:
The Oracle RightNow Implementation Camp was created to enable partners with the implementation tools and methodologies required to implement solutions to their clients with an advanced level of understanding of the technology, its features and its market preparedness. The course will cover a wide range of topics to give each student a basis of understanding of the product. Each student will learn the key points in each topic area, and will learn how the product should be configured and implemented in various different situations.
By the end of the boot camp each student should be able to design, and implement a RightNow CX environment in many different markets and scenarios. Each student will complete the course with a level of understanding which will allow them prepare to take and pass the Oracle RightNow CX Essentials 2012 certification exam in the future.
- Customize the application appearance using workspaces, agent scripting and workflow
- Create staff management configurations
- Design knowledge workflows and answer management
- Create custom data objects and overall system configuration competency
- Configure and customize analytics
- Work with chat and co-browse
- Create and customize customer portal assets