Oracle Provides Industry’s First One-stop Platform for Monitoring and Managing Improved Social Interactions and Experiences
By Richard Lefebvre on Mar 14, 2013
Oracle Social Relationship Management Delivers Unified, Complete Platform for the Enterprise via Oracle Cloud
Oracle has established an aggressive integration strategy with the goal of unification across its Oracle Social Relationship Management Suite and with key Oracle enterprise applications. Oracle Social Relationship Management is the latest evolution in Oracle’s strategy of socially enabling the enterprise.
- The industry’s first unified, end-to-end social management solution for the enterprise was unveiled today at South by Southwest by Oracle. Called Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM), the new product is part of the Oracle Social Relationship Management Suite.
- Oracle SRM unifies—Social Marketing and Social Engagement & Monitoring—delivering a complete, integrated and enterprise-ready social business solution. The integrated products help create a seamless transition between listening and content creation, to moderation and analysis of a company’s social media efforts.
- Oracle SRM fully integrates organically-developed Oracle products, with Vitrue and Involver solutions; combining social marketing, engagement and monitoring into a complete platform which allows enterprises to seamlessly listen, create and publish content, engage customers and analyze interactions across multiple social channels in real-time.
- By integrating the full spectrum of social activities and analysis in a single platform, Oracle SRM eliminates the inconsistency, duplication and delays of ‘social silos’ to enable users to create, measure, and consistently deliver more rewarding customer experiences.
- In addition, out-of-the-box integration with Oracle Applications, including: Oracle Eloqua, Oracle RightNow Cloud Service, Oracle Fusion CRM and Oracle CRM, allows organizations to use social to transform their corporate business processes and systems, improve customer interactions and better measure social’s contribution to business goals.
- Oracle SRM, integrated with Oracle Eloqua, delivers the industry’s only complete digital marketing solution giving users a holistic view of their entire digital footprint.
- Delivered via the Oracle Cloud, Oracle SRM can be deployed quickly and reliably and is backed by Oracle’s 24x7 global support. For more information, visit: (http://www.oracle.com/us/solutions/cloud/overview/index.html).
Powering Socially-Enabled Enterprise with Oracle SRM Features
- Oracle SRM delivers a complete, unified social business solution, providing publishing, workflow, analytics, listening, monitoring and collaboration capabilities all from an easy-to-navigate interface.
- Oracle SRM features include:
- Enhanced workflow and automation capabilities: helps users easily track and manage required actions, collaborate with co-workers and schedule content across channels.
- Improved listening and analytics: eliminates irrelevant and duplicate information across tens of millions of conversations daily to capture a “clean signal” of social data. In conjunction with integrated analytics and listening, the data allows users to more accurately determine consumers' intentions and interests and identify emerging trends and hot topics they need to address. The offering also offers tracking and post-level detail.
- Real-time engagement: social publishing and marketing capabilities, along with real-time content resources, allow enterprises to quickly respond to relevant social conversations.
- Extended language support: localization to 29 languages allows multi-national businesses to expand social efforts with a single enterprise solution.
- “The social landscape is extremely disjointed with hundreds of ‘social’ products - resulting in incomplete insights, fragmented relationships and inefficiencies across customers, partners and employees,” said Yvette Cameron, vice president and principal analyst, Constellation Research, Inc. “Oracle has created a Social Relationship Management platform that unifies that experience and will provide a complete platform for end-to-end support for any enterprise relationship.”
- “Social is driving significant change across enterprises, enabling businesses to rethink and restructure their traditional way of doing business,” said Thomas Kurian, executive vice president, Oracle Product Development. “Oracle Social Relationship Management brings together traditionally disparate social solutions into one, powerful enterprise platform, allowing customers to fully leverage and maximize social data, insights and interactions to improve customer interactions and business results.”