Oracle Holds #1 Revenue Share in CRM Applications
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jul 30, 2012
Redwood Shores, Calif. – July 26, 2012
- 'The CRM Applications market totaled an impressive $19.1B in 2011.' said Mary A. Wardley, IDC VP of CRM and Enterprise Applications. IDC’s market definition is a combination of the following four applications categories: 1) marketing automation, 2) sales automation, 3) customer service and 4) contact center.
- The combination of Oracle's performance within these four combined categories gives Oracle a total CRM applications revenue share of 11.0%, placing them in the number 1 position.
1) Worldwide Customer Service Applications 2011 Vendor Shares: Service Moves into High Gear With Customer Experience and Social Focus (#235503, June 2012)
2) Worldwide Sales Automation Applications 2011 Vendor Shares: Poised for the Selling Season (235472, June 2012)
3) Worldwide Marketing Automation Applications 2011 Vendor Shares: High Growth Shows Return to Building Business (#235474, June 2012)