Oracle Fusion Applications User Experience Seminar : Learn to Sell the Fusion User Experience!
By Richard Lefebvre on Nov 13, 2013
You are invited to attend the “Oracle Fusion Applications User Experience Seminar”, Thursday, December 5, 2013 in the
Oracle Office in Manchester! This is a one-day seminar about Oracle’s user experience investment in Fusion Applications.
The Oracle Fusion Applications User Experience Seminar for OPN members provides knowledge about the Oracle Fusion Applications User Experience through discussion, demonstration, and “hands-on” activities. Learn how simplicity, mobility, and extensibility are driving the applications user experience strategy at Oracle. See how easy it is to create simple, powerful user experiences with the ability to tailor Oracle applications in the cloud. Discuss mobile trends, gamification, new ways to visualize information, consumer-like experiences, and how to create applications that require a light touch and zero training. Attendees will be prepared to achieve Oracle Fusion Applications UX Specialist status.
Are you the right candidate for this training?
• Are you in a pre-sales role for Oracle Fusion Applications?
• Is your job to explain the business value of investing in Fusion Applications, along with Oracle’s own investment in Fusion Applications?
• Do you also have to communicate key technology talking points, such as ease of customization, in a pre-sales role?
• Are you passionate about getting the message out about the future of Oracle Fusion Applications and its focus on ease of use for users?
• Do you need to be able to neutralize user experience issues in a Fusion Applications deal or aggressively position user experience value propositions?
This is a pre-sales training event intended for Oracle partners on Fusion Applications. If you are in a role in your organization where you are focused on business value, functionality, and explaining the overall user experience strategy of Fusion Applications to educate customers, then this workshop is for you.
What You Will Learn:
• Oracle Fusion Applications User Experience fundamentals
• Oracle User Experience patterns and guidelines, including design recommendations
• Composers: ADF and Mobile ADF
• A look at the future of Oracle Applications User Experiences
• Describe Oracle Fusion Applications User Experience capabilities
• Understand tailoring of the user experience
• Become an Oracle Fusion Applications UX Specialist
What It Is Not:
• This event does not replace Oracle University implementation training
• This event does not prepare individuals for Certified Implementation Specialist exams
Fees: This event is offered FREE of charge to select Oracle partners.
Location: Oracle Manchester
Scotscroft Towers Business Park Didsbury Manchester M20 2RY, Manchester, M20 2RY, United Kingdom