Oracle Commerce 11 Platform Implementation Boot Camp for Partners - Paris, June 30 to July 11th
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on May 13, 2014
OPN invites you to join us for a 10-day technical implementation boot camp for Oracle Commerce 11 Platform.
This boot camp is for Application Developers and Software Architects wanting to gain valuable insight into Oracle Commerce 11 application development best practices, as well as relevant and applicable implementation experience on projects modeled after four (4) of the most common types of applications built on the Oracle Commerce 11 Platform.
The following learning objectives are all critical and are of equal priority in enabling this role to succeed. This learning module will help the resource to:
- Build a basic functional transaction-ready Oracle Commerce 11 Platform Application
- Utilize Oracle Commerce 11 Platform’s features such as scenarios, slots, targeters, user profiles and segments to create a personalized user experience
- Build Nucleus components to support and/or extend application functionality
- Understand the intricacies of Oracle Commerce 11 Platform order checkout and fulfillment
- Specify, design and implement new commerce features in Oracle Commerce 11 Platform
- Build a functional commerce application modeled after four (4) of the most common types of applications built on the Oracle Commerce 11 Platform, within an agile-based project team environment under simulated real-world project conditions
- Technical Architects
- 1-2 years of Java/J2EE Project Experience
- Application Development Experience with one or more programming languages
Registration Fee: €1,450 EUR ($2,000 USD)