Oracle ATG Implementation Bootcamp – Barcelona – 4th -15th March 2013
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jan 29, 2013
OPN invites you to join us for a 10-day implementation bootcamp for Oracle ATG Commerce in Barcelona from March 4th to March 15th, 2013.
This 10-day bootcamp is designed to provide partners with hands-on experience and technical training to successfully build and deploy ATG Web Commerce 10 Applications.
This bootcamp is particularly focused on helping partners develop the essential skills needed to implement every aspect of an ATG Commerce Application from scratch (not CRS-based), with a specific goal of enabling experienced Java/J2EE developers with a path to becoming functional, effective, contributing members of an ATG implementation team. But for both Developers new to ATG and experienced ATG Developers alike, the collaborative nature of this program and its exercises have proven to be highly effective and extremely valuable in also learning about best practices for implementing ATG solutions. Though not required, this bootcamp provides a structured path to earning a Certified ATG Commerce Implementation Specialization.
What we will cover
This boot camp is for Application Developers and Software Architects wanting to gain valuable insight into ATG application development best practices, as well as relevant and applicable implementation experience on projects modeled after four (4) of the most common types of applications built on the ATG platform.
The following learning objectives are all critical and are of equal priority in enabling this role to succeed.
This learning bootcamp will help the resource to:
- Build a basic functional transaction-ready ATG Web Commerce 10 Application
- Utilize ATG’s platform features such as scenarios, slots, targeters, user profiles and segments to create a personalized user experience
- Build Nucleus components to support and/or extend application functionality
- Understand the intricacies of ATG order checkout and fulfillment
- Specify, design and implement new commerce features in ATG 10
Build a functional commerce application modeled after four (4) of the most common types of applications built on the ATG platform, within an agile-based project team environment under simulated real-world project conditions
Prerequisite Training and Environment Requirements:
- Completion of ATG Web Commerce 10 Implementation Developer Guided Learning Path modules
- Participants will be required to bring their own laptop that meets the minimum specifications:
- 64-bit PC and OS (e.g. Windows 7 64-bit)
- 4GB RAM or more
- 40GB Hard Disk Space
Laptops will require access to the Internet through Remote Desktop via Windows.