Next Fusion CRM Webinar for Partners: Territory Management - Monday April 23rd
By Richard Lefebvre - Oracle-Oracle on Apr 19, 2012
Join us to the next session of our weekly Fusion CRM webinar for EMEA partners which will take place Monday April 23rd at 3pm GMT / 4pm CET and will address the Fusion CRM Territory Management
- April 30th: Configuring Fusion CRM
- May 7th: NO WEBCAST (UK public Holliday)
- May 14th: Oracle Social Network
- May 21st: Customer Data Hub
In order to check the complete agenda and see login-details, please visit our dedicated microsite.
- How to join the dedicated microsite:
- Click on http://isdportal.oracle.com/isd_html/sf.htm
- Enter your Email Address in the corresponding field
- Enter fusion_crm in the “Access URL/Page Token” field
- Agenda: The list of sessions is published and will be regularly updated in the microsite.
- Duration: Each session lasts up to 60 minutes
- Webex: The respective webinar link and session ID are published in the microsite
- Audio: The audio call details (telephone numbers by country, call number and password) is indicated in the microsite
- Slides: For your convenience, a pdf copy of each presentation will be stored in the microsite’s document section.
We hope that this series of webcasts will be instrumental to your way of Fusion CRM business success!For further information please contact me at email@example.com