Next Fusion CRM Webinar for Partners (Monday March 19th, 3pm GMT): Fusion CRM User Interface, Activity Streams and Opportunity management
By Richard Lefebvre on Mar 16, 2012
The next session of our weekly Fusion CRM webinar for EMEA partners will take place Monday March the 19th at 3pm GMT / 4pm CET and will address the Fusion CRM User Interface, Activity Streams and Opportunity management
In order to check the complete agenda and see login-details, please visit our dedicated microsite.
- How to join the dedicated microsite:
- Click on http://isdportal.oracle.com/isd_html/sf.htm
- Enter your Email Address in the corresponding field
- Enter fusion_crm in the “Access URL/Page Token” field
- Agenda: The list of sessions is published and will be regularly updated in the microsite.
- Duration: Each session lasts up to 60 minutes
- Webex: The respective webinar link and session ID are published in the microsite
- Audio: The audio call details (telephone numbers by country, call number and password) is indicated in the microsite
- Slides: For your convenience, a pdf copy of each presentation will be stored in the microsite’s document section.
We hope that this series of webcasts will be instrumental to your way of Fusion CRM business success!For further information please contact me at email@example.com