New Oracle Fusion CRM: Sales 2014 Implementation Essentials beta certification is available!
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jun 24, 2014
We are happy to announce the Beta availability of our new certification : Oracle Fusion CRM: Sales 2014 Implementation Essentials
Is this for me? This certification covers topics such as core sales automation functionality, territory management, sales performance, data conversion and extensibility in the context of Release 8. Learn more about the Specialization.
The exam is designed for individuals who
possess a strong foundation and expertise in implementing Oracle Sales Cloud
solutions. Certify yourself and gain recognition of your skills and breadth of
knowledge on Oracle's solution.
Passing the exam means you will be recognized in the marketplace as an Oracle Fusion CRM: Sales 2014 Certified Implementation Specialist.
Hurry up! Schedule your exam as soon as possible to benefit from our exclusive vouchers, available for waiving 100% the fee of the exam! The number of vouchers is limited and will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
What is the certification about? This certification validates advance knowledge of:
- Steps to set up the application
- Core sales automation functionality
- Territory management
- Sales performance
- Data import & Export
Recommended Training: Go through the Oracle Fusion CRM: Sales 2014 Certified Implementation Specialist Guided Learning Path to prepare for the exam
Why Should I Take A Beta Exam ?
- Beta vouchers are available in limited quantity and they cover the entire exam fee
- Be one of the first in the marketplace to become an Oracle Fusion CRM: Sales 2014 Certified Implementation Specialist
- Training for most of the beta exams is not required, but recommended
- You get extra time for item completion
- This exam counts towards your company 's Specializations
- You will only be scored on the questions that are chosen for the final exam