Learn how to implement your web commerce applications with Oracle ATG Web Commerce
By Richard Lefebvre on Mar 08, 2013
Do you need the fundamental knowledge and skills to create, configure and extend ATG Web Commerce B2C and B2B sites? Then this 5-day course, just released by Oracle University is ideal: Implementing Your ATG Commerce Solution Rel 10.1
You will learn to:
- Extend ATG Personalization for Commerce.
- Extend and display the catalog.
- Implement and manage Multisite.
- Extend the pricing engine and order object.
- Extend and deliver promotions.
- Create custom promotion templates.
- Split payment and ship across orders.
- Interface with a fulfillment system.
- Integrate an inventory system.
The course is available in an In Class and Live Virtual Class format; the latter are scheduled at different times to accommodate you training and being (partially) billable on the same day.
Remember that your OPN discount is applied to the standard prices shown on Oracle University’s website. Get in contact with your local Oracle University team for more information and assistance