Join the Customer Experience Revolution! Online Forum - Wed. Aug. 29th, 10am CET
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Aug 16, 2012
Customer Experience Online Forum: Revolutionise Your Brand's Customer Experience
Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. CET
Attend this half-day forum and learn how to succeed at delivering exceptional customer experiences across all channels, touch-points and interactions to provide experiences that are simple, consistent, relevant and meet the rising expectations of consumers today.
Presenters include thought leaders from Oracle, industry expert Bruce Temkin, Managing Partner of the Temkin Group, and customer experience visionaries from Marriot International and Nikon.
Attend and learn about:
- Oracle’s vision and strategy to help customers succeed with improved customer experience
- How customer experience drives loyalty and business value, and the five key steps for calculating ROI
- Customer case studies presented by Nikon and Marriott on their strategies, approach and lessons learned for improving their customer experience
- Key trends, best practice and Oracle solutions to help organisations optimise the cross-channel customer experience across marketing, commerce and customer service processes and all interaction points
- Expert tips on designing great customer experiences, including the 3 steps toward innovating with customer experience and a crash course on journey mapping
Special Offer: Attendees will get a complimentary copy of 'The ROI of Customer Experience', a Temkin Group Insight Report (17 pages of valuable survey and ROI data).
Oracle Customer Experience solutions provide powerful, scalable and effective tools that help you ensure and maximise customer experience excellence. Lead the way in the Experience Revolution.