Giving Our Oracle Service Cloud Customers An Edge at OpenWorld 2014
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Sep 05, 2014
OpenWorld promises to be an amazing experience for our Oracle Service Cloud customers this year.
It’s all happening in Moscone West! We are centralizing all Oracle Service Cloud conference sessions and the demonstration zone on the third floor of Moscone West. Come see us at Service @ CX Central where we will headquarter all things CX Service.
Registered participants will be able to attend our sessions and then experience live demonstrations on the same topic co-located on the same floor. This will help participants easily connect with Oracle product experts, implementation partners, and customers with similar interests and challenges.
Kick-Off General Session
David Vap, Group Vice President of Product Development, will present “Modern Customer Service and the Oracle Service Cloud Vision” [TGS8854] at 10:15 a.m. PT, Moscone West, Room 3001. Wipro, sponsoring partner, will join David on stage.
Oracle Service Cloud will host more than 20 conference sessions this year, which includes panels and demonstrations. The Focus On Document is a expansive listing of all Oracle Service Cloud sessions. Here is a sample of topics:
- “Become a Modern Customer Service Organization,” Tuesday, 5:30 p.m. PT, Room 3000 [CON10321]
- “Oracle Service Cloud LiveLOOK Co-Browse,” Tuesday, 5:30 p.m. PT, Room 3001A (CON9823]
- “Connecting the Call Center to the Field,” Tuesday, 5:30 p.m. and Thursday, 11:30 a.m. PT, Room 3001A [CON8926]
- “Don’t Sit on the Sidelines,” Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. PT, Room 2008 [GEN7776]
- “Modern Customer Service Advisory Panel,” Wednesday, 10:15 a.m. PT, Room 3001 [CON8916]
- “Putting Knowledge at the Heart of Customer Service,” Wednesday, 3:15 p.m. PT, Room 3001, [CON8915]
- Customer presentations from Ameriprise, Beachbody, Comcast, eBay, Ingersoll Rand, Integraph, LinkedIn, ResortCom, and more
A Different Theme Every Day
Each day the CX Central zone will have a different theme:
- Monday―Industry solutions
- Tuesday―Roles, thought leadership, and innovation, which includes the Oracle Service Cloud vision, solution overview, and roadmap
- Wednesday and Thursday―A multitude of different best practices, customer success stories, and solution specific overview sessions with demonstrations supported by our product managers and sales consulting experts
- Tuesday―the CX Central Fest @ OpenWorld, featuring the electronic pop group–Capital Cities
- Wednesday―Aerosmith, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis at Treasure Island
You can also point your customers to this same article on the external Oracle Applications blog.
Director, Product Management
Oracle Service Cloud