Extending Oracle Sales Cloud with Oracle Platform-as-a-Service : Free In-Person (Amsterdam) or Remote training for EMEA Partners - October 6th - 9th 2014
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Aug 26, 2014
Oracle is pleased to inform you and your organization of the 4-day workshop on Extending Oracle Sales Cloud with Oracle Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS). This Invite-Only hands-on workshop will be delivered by Oracle Development at No-Fee to Partners. The training consists of live Webex presentations, live demo, and hands-on laboratory exercises. Your consultants can particpate in this workshop in person or remotely, which will save travel costs and time.
October 6th - 9th 2014 - Amsterdam, Netherlands
IMPORTANT: This training is only available to Oracle Partners with a current OPN Gold or higher level membership.
This workshop is open to your entire practice, thus we kindly request that you share this announcement within your organization to fully benefit from this free training.
A fully executed Oracle Cloud Services Training Addendum is required for this workshop. If you have not already accepted this addendum, please click here to review and accept the terms and conditions.
What will we cover
This 4-day workshop will cover the following topics:
- Overview of Oracle Sales Cloud Extensibility
- Introduction to TCA and Oracle Sales Cloud Data Model
- Introduction to the Oracle Sales Cloud WebService Interface interface
- Building WebService Clients for Oracle Sales Cloud
- Generating Secure WebService Clients
- Creating Advanced WebService Clients
- Overview of Oracle Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Oracle PaaS extending SaaS Design Patterns
- Introduction to Oracle ADF
- Introduction Oracle Sales Cloud Integration with REST
- Introduction to Oracle Document Cloud
- PaaS – SaaS Security Considerations
- Introduction to Oracle Mobile Application Framework (MAF)
- Oracle Sales Cloud Accelerators and Resources
- Introduction to Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service
- This training will be delivered in-class and remotely via Webex
- The morning sessions will consist of 3 hours of Webex presentations
- The afternoon sessions will focus on completing laboratory exercises
- Solution Developers
- Enterprise Architects
- Technology Consultants
- Integration Consultants
- Attendees will learn how to Extend Oracle Sales Cloud using Oracle Platform-as-a-Service.
- This event is offered FREE of charge to select Oracle Partners.