Building applications using the ATG platform
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on May 03, 2013
Are you a web solution developer looking for the essential background to start building applications using the ATG platform? Then this 3-day course, just released by Oracle University is ideal:
· Use Nucleus to manage the scope, initialization, configuration and life-cycle of JavaBean components
· Create dynamic pages with JSP and the ATG DSP tag library
· Use the ATG form handling infrastructure
· Use out-of-the-box Dynamo Servlet Beans to provide a tight integration between pages and the back-end infrastructure
· Access data using ATG Repositories
· Extend the User Profile which supports persistent information about each web site visitor
The course is available in an In Class and Live Virtual Class format.
Remember that your OPN discount is applied to the standard prices shown on Oracle University’s website.Get in contact with your local Oracle University team for more information and assistance.