724% Return on an SFA project with Oracle Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud combined!
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jun 12, 2014
Oracle Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud customer Apex IT gained just that―a 724% return on investment (ROI) when it implemented these Oracle Cloud solutions in its fast-moving, rapidly-growing business.
Apex IT was just announced as a winner of the Nucleus Research 11th annual Technology ROI Awards. The award, given by the analyst firm, highlights organizations that have successfully leveraged IT deployments to maximize value per dollar spent.
- Return on Investment – 724%
- Payback – 2 months
- Average annual benefit – $91,534
- Cost : Benefit Ratio – 1:48
In addition to the ROI and cost metrics the award calls out improvements in Apex IT’s business operations—across both Sales and Marketing teams:
- Improved ability to identify new opportunities and focus sales resources on higher-probability deals
- Reduced administration and manual lead tracking—resulting in more time selling and a net new client increase of 46%
- Increased campaign productivity for both Marketing and Sales, including Oracle Marketing Cloud’s automation of campaign tracking and nurture programs
- Improved margins with more structured and disciplined sales processes—resulting in more effective deal negotiations
You can point your prospects and customers to the CX blog for a similar recap of the Apex IT award and a link to the Case Study.