2013 EMEA CRM&CX Partner Community Forum is now open for registration
By Richard Lefebvre on Jun 05, 2013
To support partner success and increase win potential, I am pleased to invite you to the 2013 Oracle EMEA Cloud CRM Community forum which will take place on July 2nd & 3rd in Paris.
During this two days, free of charge, event you will find an opportunity to:
- Learn about the overall Oracle Cloud CX strategy
- Understand the Oracle CRM & CX solutions latest news and roadmap
- Review Partnering opportunities with recently acquired solutions such as Eloqua or Vitrue
- Meet with Oracle CRM & CX Global Product Management and key EMEA stakeholders
- Network within the Oracle CRM & CX Partner Community
In the Interest of your time and travel investment, the agenda is set such that, it allows you to arrive at the event on the morning of July 2nd and plan your departure on the evening of July 3rd.
Please find the event details and agenda here
Please register here
I look forward to welcoming you personaly in Paris,