By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on May 20, 2014
Novia Systems, an IT Services Corporation, selected Oracle Sales Cloud for its own business and commercial usage following a thorough analysis of all SFA solutions vendors.
Main selection criteria’s included:
- The Oracle Sales Cloud Interface user friendlyness as well as the mobile application were seen as critical success factors for the user adoption
- The capability to adapt the solution to the company’s existing processes thanks to its customization platform
- The easiness to integrate with Microsoft Outlook
- The rich out-of-the-box functionality, in particular a product catalog that addresses 100% of Novia Systems’s unique requirements
- The quality of the reporting tools which allow an efficient management of the sales performance at each and every level.
While maintaining the legacy CRM which was planned to be terminated in March, Novia Systems experts were given only one month to perform functional and technical analysis in order to guarantee a go-live on April 1st.
As part of the Novia systems (Ex T-Systems) and EFFITIC merger, this 50 users SFA project was involving the integration and the migration of 2 existing systems. In order to meet the 6 weeks deadline, Novia Systems gathered an internal team of 4 CRM and BI expert consultants, including one consultant in charge of the integration and one for both the Change Management and the end users training.
Besides the involvement of Novia Systems Executive Management in the project, the team could also take benefit of an ad’hoc support of Oracle Consulting Services. Overall, Novia Systems was capable to put together an organization and a methodology which made possible to meet the targeted go-live date and the business requirements.
The Oracle Sales Cloud solution fully addresses Novia Systems’ requirements and expectations. Users benefit from an intuitive and powerful application which enables them to update any sales information, even when being on the road.
With this « 6 weeks only » project, the Oracle partner Novia Systems has demonstrated its capability to successfully deploy Oracle Sales Cloud while managing the project in the targeted time and budget.