Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Feb 19, 2014
Oracle held CloudWorld last week in San Francisco. While there were many ideas and themes being discussed in the Customer Service track, several stood out as key differentiators for any company interested in a modern approach to delighting customers.
Read Christina McKeon report on the 4 Takeaways on Modern Customer Service here
- Oracle Social Grabbing the Attention of Key Influencers
- Oracle Service Cloud February 2015 Release is Generally Available!
- Customer Concepts on Predictive Analytics, Intelligence and Big Data vs. Sales
- Optimize Sales Processes with Oracle
- “Why Oracle Thinks It’s a Lead Horse in Digital Marketing”
- Relationship Advice for Marketers via Oracle Marketing Cloud
- VIDEO: Oracle President Thomas Kurian on Marketing & CX
- Your Service Opportunity - a new collection of Vidlets by Oracle
- Modern Commerce, Higher ROI: It’s All About Experience
- Supercharge Your Sales with Oracle CPQ