Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
By Richard Lefebvre on Feb 19, 2014
Oracle held CloudWorld last week in San Francisco. While there were many ideas and themes being discussed in the Customer Service track, several stood out as key differentiators for any company interested in a modern approach to delighting customers.
Read Christina McKeon report on the 4 Takeaways on Modern Customer Service here
- BigMachines Partner Welcome Webcast - March 12, 4pm GMT
- Oracle Sales Cloud and JD-Edwards EnterpriseOne: the perfect sales-to-production combination!
- In Touch' Webcast - Moving Forward with Oracle as the IT Market Develops
- How to Position and Sell Oracle Sales Cloud Release 8 - Partner Webinar, rescheduled to March 11
- Oracle Commerce (ATG) partner implementation bootcamp Moscow, 21-30 April 2014
- Oracle Sales Cloud update: release 8 and beyond
- Oracle Service Cloud February 2014 release highlights in video
- Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) February 2014 Release is Generally Available
- Social Relationship Management Sales Awareness Training for partners: Paris (May 12&13) and London (May 14&15)
- CRM solution migration to Oracle Sales Cloud made easy by Conemis