Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Feb 19, 2014
Oracle held CloudWorld last week in San Francisco. While there were many ideas and themes being discussed in the Customer Service track, several stood out as key differentiators for any company interested in a modern approach to delighting customers.
Read Christina McKeon report on the 4 Takeaways on Modern Customer Service here
- Introducing Oracle Field Service Cloud PartnerLabs for EMEA Partners!
- Hear former Vodafone CEO Stephen Brewer on how to improve Customer Experience (CX): Webinar with BPI On Demand (UK wit)h
- Oracle Field Service Cloud Service Implementation Bootcamp - Paris, Oct 26-30th
- OAUX Exchange event during OpenWorld 2015
- Oracle Service Cloud September 2015 Newsletter
- NEW! Oracle Customer Experience Cloud for Midsize
- Italy Special: Oracle Commerce Cloud Workshop, Milan, October 13th
- Oracle Eloqua Implementation Bootcamp for Partners, Utrecht (NL), 19-22 October, Munich (D) or 10-13 November2015
- New Oracle Field Service Cloud Service Functional Implementation Boot Camp Available
- New Oracle RightNow Cloud Service 2016 Support Specialist Guided Learning Paths