Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Feb 19, 2014
Oracle held CloudWorld last week in San Francisco. While there were many ideas and themes being discussed in the Customer Service track, several stood out as key differentiators for any company interested in a modern approach to delighting customers.
Read Christina McKeon report on the 4 Takeaways on Modern Customer Service here
- UK Special: Modern Business Summit, London 28-30 April 2015
- Survival In A CX-Centric World- Forbes article
- IDC's Oracle Cloud: Platform-as-a-Service Vendor Profile
- Need a Forthright Endorsement for Oracle Service Cloud? Here's Crestron!
- Swiss Post Solutions Markets More Effectively with Oracle (Video)
- Interested in an Oracle CPQ Cloud Bootcamp? Submit your interest!
- Customer-Obsessed Marketing Is Your Next Competitive Edge
- Shoppers with reward cards see little point in loyalty
- Customer Concepts Magazine
- Why Most Customer Experience Improvement Efforts Fail