Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Feb 19, 2014
Oracle held CloudWorld last week in San Francisco. While there were many ideas and themes being discussed in the Customer Service track, several stood out as key differentiators for any company interested in a modern approach to delighting customers.
Read Christina McKeon report on the 4 Takeaways on Modern Customer Service here
- Oracle Sales Cloud Industry Solutions for Communications - Webinar Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 9 a.m.–10 a.m. PT
- Replay: EMEA Partners Customer Experience Sales Plays - Episode 2: Campaign-to-Quote
- New Oracle CPQ training offerings for EMEA Partners: in class (Dubai Oct 30 - Nov 3rd) and On Demand
- Enigen & Oracle customer testimonial - The Prince's Trust
- Oracle Service Cloud PartnerLab - London (UK) September 6&7th
- Reminder: EMEA Partners Customer Experience Sales Plays - Episode 2: Campaign-to-Quote - Thursday July 21sth, 10:30-11:30am CET
- NEW! Introducing Sales.com : the Performance Selling blog!
- New Oracle Service Cloud Customer Video: Myntra
- Replay: EMEA Partners Customer Experience Sales Plays - Episode 1: Engage at the Edge
- Spotlight on CONSALTA – Cloud business enablement consultancy for IT System Integrators