Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Feb 19, 2014
Oracle held CloudWorld last week in San Francisco. While there were many ideas and themes being discussed in the Customer Service track, several stood out as key differentiators for any company interested in a modern approach to delighting customers.
Read Christina McKeon report on the 4 Takeaways on Modern Customer Service here
- Modern Customer Experience Conferences | Conemis from EMEA as a sponsor
- "ec4u marketing experts": One-stop shop for the concept and implementation of all facets of customer management
- UK Special: How to improve efficiency and customer experience in the Public Sector - a customer event by Oracle partner Boxfusion
- Driving Industry Transformations with Oracle Cloud
- Yes, Larry Ellison's Oracle Is Now A Cloud Company! (Forbes)
- Extending Oracle Sales Cloud with Oracle PaaS – Free Workshop for EMEA partners- NEW DATES!
- Where browsers and mobile collide – Oracle's unified Alta UI
- Data As A Service...the next step in the X as a Service journey
- Speeding up the innovation cycle with SaaS
- Kronos Uses Oracle CPQ Cloud to Transform Selling Practices