Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Feb 19, 2014
Oracle held CloudWorld last week in San Francisco. While there were many ideas and themes being discussed in the Customer Service track, several stood out as key differentiators for any company interested in a modern approach to delighting customers.
Read Christina McKeon report on the 4 Takeaways on Modern Customer Service here
- Oracle PaaS to Extend SaaS Workshops for EMEA Partners
- Oracle Cloud PaaS partner enablement (PTS) EMEA - June edition
- Capventis (UK) live with Oracle Sales Cloud
- How The Cloud Answers Two Businesses' Need For Speed
- Driving Engagement and Conversion with Marketing Apps!
- The Secret Sauce for Your Sales Team
- Oops! How to Recover from a Social Media Fail - and Prevent One in the Future
- SPECIAL.T by Nestlé Improves Consumers’ Online Experience with a Multi-Channel Customer Experience Solution
- Save-the-date: Oracle Commerce workshop for EMEA partners: Amsterdam/Utrecht June 23-24-25th
- Oracle Service Cloud Strategy & Roadmap webinar for EMEA Partners - CHANGE OF DATE! Now June 3rd, 5pm CET