Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Feb 19, 2014
Oracle held CloudWorld last week in San Francisco. While there were many ideas and themes being discussed in the Customer Service track, several stood out as key differentiators for any company interested in a modern approach to delighting customers.
Read Christina McKeon report on the 4 Takeaways on Modern Customer Service here
- Oracle Cloud Marketplace adds Field Sales mobility solution for Oracle Sales Cloud from CRMIT
- Oracle Service Cloud free implementation workshops: new dates and locations!
- Oracle Sales Cloud free implementation workshops: new dates and locations!
- Oracle Modern Best Practice goes international
- Oracle Commerce Cloud Workshop, Solna (Sweden), June 1st
- Oracle Commerce Cloud v16.2 is now available!
- Exclusive Webcast: Oracle Mobile Cloud - April 27
- Live Partner Release Webcast for Oracle Service Cloud – May 24
- Customer Focus: Global Payments and T H March transform their Business with Oracle CX and Enigen UK
- Gartner Webinar: Service for the Next Generation - May 4th