Sunday Jan 19, 2014
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jan 19, 2014
Join David Callaghan, Senior Vice President, Alliances & Channels, Oracle EMEA, for the latest headlines from the Oracle Partner Network. With a strong focus on direct partner benefit, 'In Touch' is your chance to stay up to date, share best practices and pose those burning questions to Oracle that you would like answered.
Monday 27th January 2014, 10:30am UK/ 11:30 CET. Find out more information about the Cast and register here
- Oracle PaaS to Extend SaaS Workshops for EMEA Partners
- Oracle Cloud PaaS partner enablement (PTS) EMEA - June edition
- Capventis (UK) live with Oracle Sales Cloud
- How The Cloud Answers Two Businesses' Need For Speed
- Driving Engagement and Conversion with Marketing Apps!
- The Secret Sauce for Your Sales Team
- Oops! How to Recover from a Social Media Fail - and Prevent One in the Future
- SPECIAL.T by Nestlé Improves Consumers’ Online Experience with a Multi-Channel Customer Experience Solution
- Save-the-date: Oracle Commerce workshop for EMEA partners: Amsterdam/Utrecht June 23-24-25th
- Oracle Service Cloud Strategy & Roadmap webinar for EMEA Partners - CHANGE OF DATE! Now June 3rd, 5pm CET