Sunday Jan 19, 2014
By Richard Lefebvre on Jan 19, 2014
Join David Callaghan, Senior Vice President, Alliances & Channels, Oracle EMEA, for the latest headlines from the Oracle Partner Network. With a strong focus on direct partner benefit, 'In Touch' is your chance to stay up to date, share best practices and pose those burning questions to Oracle that you would like answered.
Monday 27th January 2014, 10:30am UK/ 11:30 CET. Find out more information about the Cast and register here
- BigMachines Partner Welcome Webcast - March 12, 4pm GMT
- Oracle Sales Cloud and JD-Edwards EnterpriseOne: the perfect sales-to-production combination!
- In Touch' Webcast - Moving Forward with Oracle as the IT Market Develops
- How to Position and Sell Oracle Sales Cloud Release 8 - Partner Webinar, rescheduled to March 11
- Oracle Commerce (ATG) partner implementation bootcamp Moscow, 21-30 April 2014
- Oracle Sales Cloud update: release 8 and beyond
- Oracle Service Cloud February 2014 release highlights in video
- Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) February 2014 Release is Generally Available
- Social Relationship Management Sales Awareness Training for partners: Paris (May 12&13) and London (May 14&15)
- CRM solution migration to Oracle Sales Cloud made easy by Conemis