Sunday Jan 19, 2014
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jan 19, 2014
Join David Callaghan, Senior Vice President, Alliances & Channels, Oracle EMEA, for the latest headlines from the Oracle Partner Network. With a strong focus on direct partner benefit, 'In Touch' is your chance to stay up to date, share best practices and pose those burning questions to Oracle that you would like answered.
Monday 27th January 2014, 10:30am UK/ 11:30 CET. Find out more information about the Cast and register here
- New! Oracle Service Cloud: Knowledge Advanced (KA) Partner Workshop - Utrecht (NL), July 5-7 or London (UK), July 12-14
- ReachLocal Moves to the Cloud with Oracle
- Oracle Sales Cloud free implementation workshops: new offers!
- Oracle Service Cloud free implementation workshops: new offers!
- Oracle PaaS and IaaS free implementation workshops for partners: new offers!
- New Oracle Service Cloud Customer Videos: Nestlé
- Onboarding Oracle Social Cloud (SRM) with Orca Social
- Oracle Accelerated Buying Experience
- Oracle Service Cloud May 2016 release is now Generally Available (GA)
- Capgemini’s Digital Customer Experience (DCX) coupled to Oracle CX Cloud leads to customer successes