Tuesday Jul 16, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jul 16, 2013
It’s been an exciting few years of innovation with the Oracle RightNow Cloud Service offering. In case you haven’t stayed up to date with all the new features that we have delivered and the value that they can provide to you, this is your chance to learn about the highlights of what makes our latest Oracle RightNow Cloud Service offering so powerful.
The Oracle RightNow Cloud Service 2013 loopback Webinar provides at-a-glance insights on the following areas:
- Where is RightNow After Six Quarters as Oracle
- Six Quarter Summary
- Product Highlights
- Voices of the Customer – Upgrade Experiences
- Next Steps – Best Practices for Upgrades
Don't miss your chance to ensure your business is delivering the best experiences to your customers.
Take the webcast replay at your convenience here!
- Are You Cloud Curious? New videos to help you building your strategy
- Oracle Commerce Cloud Knowledge Zone for partners is alive
- Oracle Modern Best Practice for Commerce is now live!
- Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) June Newsletter
- Oracle CRM On Demand Release 29 Is Generally Available
- Oracle Service Cloud July Ask the Experts Webinar: Providing Multilingual Customer Support
- Cooking up leads: 3 ingredients of an award-winning recipe
- What is the stage of your marketing data?
- When it comes to mobile content not much beats the power of SMS
- According to CMOs this is priority one for consumers