Tuesday Jul 16, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jul 16, 2013
It’s been an exciting few years of innovation with the Oracle RightNow Cloud Service offering. In case you haven’t stayed up to date with all the new features that we have delivered and the value that they can provide to you, this is your chance to learn about the highlights of what makes our latest Oracle RightNow Cloud Service offering so powerful.
The Oracle RightNow Cloud Service 2013 loopback Webinar provides at-a-glance insights on the following areas:
- Where is RightNow After Six Quarters as Oracle
- Six Quarter Summary
- Product Highlights
- Voices of the Customer – Upgrade Experiences
- Next Steps – Best Practices for Upgrades
Don't miss your chance to ensure your business is delivering the best experiences to your customers.
Take the webcast replay at your convenience here!
- The value of Modern Marketing to EMEA A&C Marketeers and Partners
- Oracle Siebel IP2014 Partner Workshop - Reading (UK), May 13&14
- “Digital Disruption: It’s Not What You Think” by Oracle’s Rob Preston
- Want to Outperform Your Competitors? 4 Ways to Serve Up a Cloud Advantage
- Webinar: Oracle Commerce Cloud overview and partnership opportunities for Oracle EMEA Partners
- UK Special: Modern Business Summit, London 28-30 April 2015
- Survival In A CX-Centric World- Forbes article
- IDC's Oracle Cloud: Platform-as-a-Service Vendor Profile
- Need a Forthright Endorsement for Oracle Service Cloud? Here's Crestron!
- Swiss Post Solutions Markets More Effectively with Oracle (Video)