Tuesday Jul 16, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jul 16, 2013
It’s been an exciting few years of innovation with the Oracle RightNow Cloud Service offering. In case you haven’t stayed up to date with all the new features that we have delivered and the value that they can provide to you, this is your chance to learn about the highlights of what makes our latest Oracle RightNow Cloud Service offering so powerful.
The Oracle RightNow Cloud Service 2013 loopback Webinar provides at-a-glance insights on the following areas:
- Where is RightNow After Six Quarters as Oracle
- Six Quarter Summary
- Product Highlights
- Voices of the Customer – Upgrade Experiences
- Next Steps – Best Practices for Upgrades
Don't miss your chance to ensure your business is delivering the best experiences to your customers.
Take the webcast replay at your convenience here!
- Introducing Oracle Field Service Cloud PartnerLabs for EMEA Partners!
- Hear former Vodafone CEO Stephen Brewer on how to improve Customer Experience (CX): Webinar with BPI On Demand (UK wit)h
- Oracle Field Service Cloud Service Implementation Bootcamp - Paris, Oct 26-30th
- OAUX Exchange event during OpenWorld 2015
- Oracle Service Cloud September 2015 Newsletter
- NEW! Oracle Customer Experience Cloud for Midsize
- Italy Special: Oracle Commerce Cloud Workshop, Milan, October 13th
- Oracle Eloqua Implementation Bootcamp for Partners, Utrecht (NL), 19-22 October, Munich (D) or 10-13 November2015
- New Oracle Field Service Cloud Service Functional Implementation Boot Camp Available
- New Oracle RightNow Cloud Service 2016 Support Specialist Guided Learning Paths