Tuesday Jul 16, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jul 16, 2013
It’s been an exciting few years of innovation with the Oracle RightNow Cloud Service offering. In case you haven’t stayed up to date with all the new features that we have delivered and the value that they can provide to you, this is your chance to learn about the highlights of what makes our latest Oracle RightNow Cloud Service offering so powerful.
The Oracle RightNow Cloud Service 2013 loopback Webinar provides at-a-glance insights on the following areas:
- Where is RightNow After Six Quarters as Oracle
- Six Quarter Summary
- Product Highlights
- Voices of the Customer – Upgrade Experiences
- Next Steps – Best Practices for Upgrades
Don't miss your chance to ensure your business is delivering the best experiences to your customers.
Take the webcast replay at your convenience here!
- UK Special: Modern Business Summit, London 28-30 April 2015
- Survival In A CX-Centric World- Forbes article
- IDC's Oracle Cloud: Platform-as-a-Service Vendor Profile
- Need a Forthright Endorsement for Oracle Service Cloud? Here's Crestron!
- Swiss Post Solutions Markets More Effectively with Oracle (Video)
- Interested in an Oracle CPQ Cloud Bootcamp? Submit your interest!
- Customer-Obsessed Marketing Is Your Next Competitive Edge
- Shoppers with reward cards see little point in loyalty
- Customer Concepts Magazine
- Why Most Customer Experience Improvement Efforts Fail