Tuesday Jul 16, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jul 16, 2013
It’s been an exciting few years of innovation with the Oracle RightNow Cloud Service offering. In case you haven’t stayed up to date with all the new features that we have delivered and the value that they can provide to you, this is your chance to learn about the highlights of what makes our latest Oracle RightNow Cloud Service offering so powerful.
The Oracle RightNow Cloud Service 2013 loopback Webinar provides at-a-glance insights on the following areas:
- Where is RightNow After Six Quarters as Oracle
- Six Quarter Summary
- Product Highlights
- Voices of the Customer – Upgrade Experiences
- Next Steps – Best Practices for Upgrades
Don't miss your chance to ensure your business is delivering the best experiences to your customers.
Take the webcast replay at your convenience here!
- Bigger Than Ever―Oracle’s Commerce Solutions at OpenWorld 2015
- Oracle Customer Reference Forums - The SSI Group - Oracle Sales Cloud
- New Oracle Modern Best Practice for Sales
- Reminder: Oracle Service Cloud meeting with Product Dev (Roadmap, Q&A) - September 11th, Oracle London City office
- Oracle Service Cloud August 2015 release is here
- atest Oracle Service Cloud Product Release Powers Impactful Community Self-Service Experiences
- Oracle Sales Cloud is a Dynamic Force at Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- Forrester Brief: Oracle Commerce Gets The Cloud Treatment
- Partner Briefing Series: Oracle Platform as a Service (PaaS) to Extend Software as a Service (SaaS)
- PaaS: Oracle Mobile Cloud Service Implementation Workshops for EMEA Partners