Tuesday Jul 16, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jul 16, 2013
It’s been an exciting few years of innovation with the Oracle RightNow Cloud Service offering. In case you haven’t stayed up to date with all the new features that we have delivered and the value that they can provide to you, this is your chance to learn about the highlights of what makes our latest Oracle RightNow Cloud Service offering so powerful.
The Oracle RightNow Cloud Service 2013 loopback Webinar provides at-a-glance insights on the following areas:
- Where is RightNow After Six Quarters as Oracle
- Six Quarter Summary
- Product Highlights
- Voices of the Customer – Upgrade Experiences
- Next Steps – Best Practices for Upgrades
Don't miss your chance to ensure your business is delivering the best experiences to your customers.
Take the webcast replay at your convenience here!
- Oracle Service Cloud February 2016 Customer Release Overview Webinar - March 03, 5:30pm CET
- Ask the Experts for Service Cloud Customers - February 24th: External Data Design Patterns & Read/Write Add-Ins
- Oracle Marketing Cloud sales awareness training for Partners - London, March 7
- Oracle Service Cloud and Field Service Cloud combined PartnerLab - Madrid, February 23&24th
- Beta End Date Extended: Oracle RightNow Cloud Service 2016 Technical Implementation Essentials (1Z1-326)!
- E-Commerce Learnings from 2015: Preparing to Win Online in 2016 - webcast - February 23rd
- Mobile eCommerce-Over 30% of On-Line Sales in 2015!
- Next Oracle Sales Cloud Customer Forum : Pride Mobility on Feb 25th
- Thought Leaders Discuss Benefits of CPQ Deployment - customer webcast, Feb 11th
- Accelerate Cloud Transformation: Oracle PartnerNetwork Cloud Program Launch