Tuesday Jul 16, 2013
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Jul 16, 2013
It’s been an exciting few years of innovation with the Oracle RightNow Cloud Service offering. In case you haven’t stayed up to date with all the new features that we have delivered and the value that they can provide to you, this is your chance to learn about the highlights of what makes our latest Oracle RightNow Cloud Service offering so powerful.
The Oracle RightNow Cloud Service 2013 loopback Webinar provides at-a-glance insights on the following areas:
- Where is RightNow After Six Quarters as Oracle
- Six Quarter Summary
- Product Highlights
- Voices of the Customer – Upgrade Experiences
- Next Steps – Best Practices for Upgrades
Don't miss your chance to ensure your business is delivering the best experiences to your customers.
Take the webcast replay at your convenience here!
- UK Special: How to improve efficiency and customer experience in the Public Sector - a customer event by Oracle partner Boxfusion
- Driving Industry Transformations with Oracle Cloud
- Yes, Larry Ellison's Oracle Is Now A Cloud Company! (Forbes)
- Extending Oracle Sales Cloud with Oracle PaaS – Free Workshop for EMEA partners- NEW DATES!
- Where browsers and mobile collide – Oracle's unified Alta UI
- Data As A Service...the next step in the X as a Service journey
- Speeding up the innovation cycle with SaaS
- Kronos Uses Oracle CPQ Cloud to Transform Selling Practices
- Oracle CRM Watchlist 2015 Winner
- Using Big Data to Improve the Customer Experience