Thursday Nov 08, 2012
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Nov 08, 2012
Fusion Applications Development is pleased to announce the availability of a new, online tool for viewing Fusion Features. Oracle Product Features allows you to view new features in Fusion across multiple releases, families and products. You can view online or download the data in a variety of formats, including pdf and xls. This easy-to-use tool covers the same content and therefore replaces the pdf versions of the What's New documents.
You can access Oracle Product Features from the Fusion Learning Center under Featured Assets > Product Features Query Tool. It can also be found under Release Readiness > Release Overview.
Oracle Product Features will be available to customers and Partners from MyOracleSupport, oracle.com and the Partner Network Fusion Learning Center in the near future.
Oracle Product Features provides you with a high level of flexibility allowing you to only see the content you want, whether it is for a single Fusion product family, such as Human Capital Management (HCM), across several releases, or to view the entire listing of new features.Content currently incorporates all new features introduced in Releases 3, 4 and 5. Release 6 content will be added in the near future.
- New! Sales Cloud - Implementation exam practice test available
- EMEA Partners Customer Experience Sales Plays: Engage at the Edge - Monday July 18th, 10am-11:30am CET
- The Cloud's underappreciated advantages
- Global Oracle SaaS, PaaS and IaaS Implementation Workshop Schedule for Partners
- Internet of Things & Oracle Service Cloud
- Oracle Cloud wins around the World
- Ask the Experts for Service Cloud Customers - June 29
- Oracle Eloqua Implementation Bootcamp for Partners Paris, July 11-13
- Dr Pepper turns Social and Data Cloud into sales ROI
- Pella Improves First Contact Resolution with Oracle Service Cloud