Thursday Nov 08, 2012
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Nov 08, 2012
Fusion Applications Development is pleased to announce the availability of a new, online tool for viewing Fusion Features. Oracle Product Features allows you to view new features in Fusion across multiple releases, families and products. You can view online or download the data in a variety of formats, including pdf and xls. This easy-to-use tool covers the same content and therefore replaces the pdf versions of the What's New documents.
You can access Oracle Product Features from the Fusion Learning Center under Featured Assets > Product Features Query Tool. It can also be found under Release Readiness > Release Overview.
Oracle Product Features will be available to customers and Partners from MyOracleSupport, oracle.com and the Partner Network Fusion Learning Center in the near future.
Oracle Product Features provides you with a high level of flexibility allowing you to only see the content you want, whether it is for a single Fusion product family, such as Human Capital Management (HCM), across several releases, or to view the entire listing of new features.Content currently incorporates all new features introduced in Releases 3, 4 and 5. Release 6 content will be added in the near future.
- Oracle Sales Cloud Industry Solutions for Communications - Webinar Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 9 a.m.–10 a.m. PT
- Replay: EMEA Partners Customer Experience Sales Plays - Episode 2: Campaign-to-Quote
- New Oracle CPQ training offerings for EMEA Partners: in class (Dubai Oct 30 - Nov 3rd) and On Demand
- Enigen & Oracle customer testimonial - The Prince's Trust
- Oracle Service Cloud PartnerLab - London (UK) September 6&7th
- Reminder: EMEA Partners Customer Experience Sales Plays - Episode 2: Campaign-to-Quote - Thursday July 21sth, 10:30-11:30am CET
- NEW! Introducing Sales.com : the Performance Selling blog!
- New Oracle Service Cloud Customer Video: Myntra
- Replay: EMEA Partners Customer Experience Sales Plays - Episode 1: Engage at the Edge
- Spotlight on CONSALTA – Cloud business enablement consultancy for IT System Integrators