Thursday Nov 08, 2012
By Richard Lefebvre on Nov 08, 2012
Fusion Applications Development is pleased to announce the availability of a new, online tool for viewing Fusion Features. Oracle Product Features allows you to view new features in Fusion across multiple releases, families and products. You can view online or download the data in a variety of formats, including pdf and xls. This easy-to-use tool covers the same content and therefore replaces the pdf versions of the What's New documents.
You can access Oracle Product Features from the Fusion Learning Center under Featured Assets > Product Features Query Tool. It can also be found under Release Readiness > Release Overview.
Oracle Product Features will be available to customers and Partners from MyOracleSupport, oracle.com and the Partner Network Fusion Learning Center in the near future.
Oracle Product Features provides you with a high level of flexibility allowing you to only see the content you want, whether it is for a single Fusion product family, such as Human Capital Management (HCM), across several releases, or to view the entire listing of new features.Content currently incorporates all new features introduced in Releases 3, 4 and 5. Release 6 content will be added in the near future.
- BigMachines Partner Welcome Webcast - March 12, 4pm GMT
- Oracle Sales Cloud and JD-Edwards EnterpriseOne: the perfect sales-to-production combination!
- In Touch' Webcast - Moving Forward with Oracle as the IT Market Develops
- How to Position and Sell Oracle Sales Cloud Release 8 - Partner Webinar, rescheduled to March 11
- Oracle Commerce (ATG) partner implementation bootcamp Moscow, 21-30 April 2014
- Oracle Sales Cloud update: release 8 and beyond
- Oracle Service Cloud February 2014 release highlights in video
- Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) February 2014 Release is Generally Available
- Social Relationship Management Sales Awareness Training for partners: Paris (May 12&13) and London (May 14&15)
- CRM solution migration to Oracle Sales Cloud made easy by Conemis