Thursday Nov 08, 2012
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Nov 08, 2012
Fusion Applications Development is pleased to announce the availability of a new, online tool for viewing Fusion Features. Oracle Product Features allows you to view new features in Fusion across multiple releases, families and products. You can view online or download the data in a variety of formats, including pdf and xls. This easy-to-use tool covers the same content and therefore replaces the pdf versions of the What's New documents.
You can access Oracle Product Features from the Fusion Learning Center under Featured Assets > Product Features Query Tool. It can also be found under Release Readiness > Release Overview.
Oracle Product Features will be available to customers and Partners from MyOracleSupport, oracle.com and the Partner Network Fusion Learning Center in the near future.
Oracle Product Features provides you with a high level of flexibility allowing you to only see the content you want, whether it is for a single Fusion product family, such as Human Capital Management (HCM), across several releases, or to view the entire listing of new features.Content currently incorporates all new features introduced in Releases 3, 4 and 5. Release 6 content will be added in the near future.
- Prepare for Oracle Sales Cloud with Oracle University's Learning Subscriptions
- Transforming Modern Business Through Best Practices: a webinar with Ventana Research
- Reference Forum - Atradius Collections - August 12, 2015 - 5:00 PM CEST / 4:00PM UK
- Oracle Commerce Cloud―Analysts, Press, Customers Applaud New Product
- Oracle Sales Cloud Enhancements Help Sales Teams Increase Business Agility and Revenue
- Five Ideas: Oracle Commerce Cloud
- Oracle Service Cloud meeting with Product Dev (Roadmap, Q&A) - September 11th, Oracle London City office
- Oracle Service Cloud Product Release August Update - Webinar, August 7th - 11am CEST
- Upcoming Oracle Service Cloud Webinars
- Oracle Sales Cloud - Preparing to Upgrade to Release 10