Thursday Nov 08, 2012
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Nov 08, 2012
Fusion Applications Development is pleased to announce the availability of a new, online tool for viewing Fusion Features. Oracle Product Features allows you to view new features in Fusion across multiple releases, families and products. You can view online or download the data in a variety of formats, including pdf and xls. This easy-to-use tool covers the same content and therefore replaces the pdf versions of the What's New documents.
You can access Oracle Product Features from the Fusion Learning Center under Featured Assets > Product Features Query Tool. It can also be found under Release Readiness > Release Overview.
Oracle Product Features will be available to customers and Partners from MyOracleSupport, oracle.com and the Partner Network Fusion Learning Center in the near future.
Oracle Product Features provides you with a high level of flexibility allowing you to only see the content you want, whether it is for a single Fusion product family, such as Human Capital Management (HCM), across several releases, or to view the entire listing of new features.Content currently incorporates all new features introduced in Releases 3, 4 and 5. Release 6 content will be added in the near future.
- Oracle Service Cloud November 2015 is now Generally Available (GA)
- New Oracle Sales Cloud reference Video on Beijing East United Grid and Forbe's article on Pride Mobility
- Accelerate Your CX/SaaS Integration with Oracle Integration Cloud Service
- Oracle Cloud Platform: Development Workshop for Partners – Paris December 14–18 2015
- Service Cloud Nov 2015 Release Partner Webcast - Dec 1st
- Why Outstanding Service is the ‘New’ Marketing in Today’s Customer Powered Economy
- Reminder: Oracle Sales Cloud Implementation Workshop for EMEA Partners - Dec 7-11th
- Oracle Field Service Implementation Boot Camp - Madrid, Dec 14-18
- How to integrate and extend Oracle CX Cloud solutions? A special webinar for EMEA partners on Dec 17th
- Live Webcast: Oracle Service Cloud November release - Dec 1st