Thursday Nov 08, 2012
By Richard Lefebvre on Nov 08, 2012
Fusion Applications Development is pleased to announce the availability of a new, online tool for viewing Fusion Features. Oracle Product Features allows you to view new features in Fusion across multiple releases, families and products. You can view online or download the data in a variety of formats, including pdf and xls. This easy-to-use tool covers the same content and therefore replaces the pdf versions of the What's New documents.
You can access Oracle Product Features from the Fusion Learning Center under Featured Assets > Product Features Query Tool. It can also be found under Release Readiness > Release Overview.
Oracle Product Features will be available to customers and Partners from MyOracleSupport, oracle.com and the Partner Network Fusion Learning Center in the near future.
Oracle Product Features provides you with a high level of flexibility allowing you to only see the content you want, whether it is for a single Fusion product family, such as Human Capital Management (HCM), across several releases, or to view the entire listing of new features.Content currently incorporates all new features introduced in Releases 3, 4 and 5. Release 6 content will be added in the near future.
- Oracle Customer Success Forum - Applico - Oracle Sales Cloud
- Oracle Customer Success Forum - Christie Digital - Oracle Sales Cloud
- Webcast: Mining Social Data for Insights
- 3 Next Steps In Retail Innovation
- Oracle Commerce Implementation Best Practices Webcast Series
- UK Special / save-the-date: 1/2 day Oracle Sales and Siebel update event, Reading TVP, May 2nd, 9am-1pm
- Z Gallerie Makes Search for Perfect Sofa Easier Than Ever with Oracle Commerce
- 2014 B2B Commerce Survey Reveals B2B Businesses Continue to Struggle With Complexity While Increasing Focus on the Customer to Drive Growth
- Oracle Service Cloud Named Leader in Forrester Customer Service Waves
- France special: moving from Salesforce.com to the Oracle Sales Cloud with Disapi and Conemis. Free Live Webinar, April 10 2014