Thursday Nov 08, 2012
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Nov 08, 2012
Fusion Applications Development is pleased to announce the availability of a new, online tool for viewing Fusion Features. Oracle Product Features allows you to view new features in Fusion across multiple releases, families and products. You can view online or download the data in a variety of formats, including pdf and xls. This easy-to-use tool covers the same content and therefore replaces the pdf versions of the What's New documents.
You can access Oracle Product Features from the Fusion Learning Center under Featured Assets > Product Features Query Tool. It can also be found under Release Readiness > Release Overview.
Oracle Product Features will be available to customers and Partners from MyOracleSupport, oracle.com and the Partner Network Fusion Learning Center in the near future.
Oracle Product Features provides you with a high level of flexibility allowing you to only see the content you want, whether it is for a single Fusion product family, such as Human Capital Management (HCM), across several releases, or to view the entire listing of new features.Content currently incorporates all new features introduced in Releases 3, 4 and 5. Release 6 content will be added in the near future.
- Forbes article: All Nippon Airways (ANA) & Oracle Service Cloud
- Oracle Service Cloud February 2016 Customer Release Overview Webinar - March 03, 5:30pm CET
- Ask the Experts for Service Cloud Customers - February 24th: External Data Design Patterns & Read/Write Add-Ins
- Oracle Marketing Cloud sales awareness training for Partners - London, March 7
- Oracle Service Cloud and Field Service Cloud combined PartnerLab - Madrid, February 23&24th
- Beta End Date Extended: Oracle RightNow Cloud Service 2016 Technical Implementation Essentials (1Z1-326)!
- E-Commerce Learnings from 2015: Preparing to Win Online in 2016 - webcast - February 23rd
- Mobile eCommerce-Over 30% of On-Line Sales in 2015!
- Next Oracle Sales Cloud Customer Forum : Pride Mobility on Feb 25th
- Thought Leaders Discuss Benefits of CPQ Deployment - customer webcast, Feb 11th