Thursday Nov 08, 2012
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Nov 08, 2012
Fusion Applications Development is pleased to announce the availability of a new, online tool for viewing Fusion Features. Oracle Product Features allows you to view new features in Fusion across multiple releases, families and products. You can view online or download the data in a variety of formats, including pdf and xls. This easy-to-use tool covers the same content and therefore replaces the pdf versions of the What's New documents.
You can access Oracle Product Features from the Fusion Learning Center under Featured Assets > Product Features Query Tool. It can also be found under Release Readiness > Release Overview.
Oracle Product Features will be available to customers and Partners from MyOracleSupport, oracle.com and the Partner Network Fusion Learning Center in the near future.
Oracle Product Features provides you with a high level of flexibility allowing you to only see the content you want, whether it is for a single Fusion product family, such as Human Capital Management (HCM), across several releases, or to view the entire listing of new features.Content currently incorporates all new features introduced in Releases 3, 4 and 5. Release 6 content will be added in the near future.
- Oracle Commerce Cloud Knowledge Zone for partners is alive
- Oracle Modern Best Practice for Commerce is now live!
- Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) June Newsletter
- Oracle CRM On Demand Release 29 Is Generally Available
- Oracle Service Cloud July Ask the Experts Webinar: Providing Multilingual Customer Support
- Cooking up leads: 3 ingredients of an award-winning recipe
- What is the stage of your marketing data?
- When it comes to mobile content not much beats the power of SMS
- According to CMOs this is priority one for consumers
- Modernize Your Customer Experience by attending 2015 OOW CX Central