Thursday Nov 08, 2012
By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Nov 08, 2012
Fusion Applications Development is pleased to announce the availability of a new, online tool for viewing Fusion Features. Oracle Product Features allows you to view new features in Fusion across multiple releases, families and products. You can view online or download the data in a variety of formats, including pdf and xls. This easy-to-use tool covers the same content and therefore replaces the pdf versions of the What's New documents.
You can access Oracle Product Features from the Fusion Learning Center under Featured Assets > Product Features Query Tool. It can also be found under Release Readiness > Release Overview.
Oracle Product Features will be available to customers and Partners from MyOracleSupport, oracle.com and the Partner Network Fusion Learning Center in the near future.
Oracle Product Features provides you with a high level of flexibility allowing you to only see the content you want, whether it is for a single Fusion product family, such as Human Capital Management (HCM), across several releases, or to view the entire listing of new features.Content currently incorporates all new features introduced in Releases 3, 4 and 5. Release 6 content will be added in the near future.
- Oracle Social Grabbing the Attention of Key Influencers
- Oracle Service Cloud February 2015 Release is Generally Available!
- Customer Concepts on Predictive Analytics, Intelligence and Big Data vs. Sales
- Optimize Sales Processes with Oracle
- “Why Oracle Thinks It’s a Lead Horse in Digital Marketing”
- Relationship Advice for Marketers via Oracle Marketing Cloud
- VIDEO: Oracle President Thomas Kurian on Marketing & CX
- Your Service Opportunity - a new collection of Vidlets by Oracle
- Modern Commerce, Higher ROI: It’s All About Experience
- Supercharge Your Sales with Oracle CPQ