To support partner success and increase win potential with Fusion CRM, we are organizing a unique bootcamp on Fusion CRM intended for Oracle EMEA partners on July 24th to 26th.
Join us for this outstanding Bootcamp and learn from Oracle Corporation in-depth know-how on Fusion CRM.
The official announcement will be forthcoming, yet we wanted you to determine the appropriate candidate to attend this workshop. Further to this we will send the actual invitation to the selected candidate.
Due to the limited number of seats, we will be limiting the number of registrations per SI company and will be selecting the participants.
If you are interested to have one or more representatives of your company to attend this bootcamp, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 18th indicating the name and email address of the participants you would like to nominate, ranked by priority.
What will we cover:
This Bootcamp presents the fundamental concepts of the Oracle Fusion CRM applications. It introduces you to each functional area of the product, how it is used, and what you need to consider when implementing it for an organization. While we do examine implementation considerations, we do not address the detailed steps of implementation. Instead, we direct you to the relevant resources to learn more.
- Fusion CRM Introduction
- Fusion CRM Security Introduction
- Fusion Functional Setup Manager Introduction
- Customer Model Introduction
- Customer Center Introduction
- Customer Data Management Introduction
- Marketing & Campaigns Introduction
- Lead Management Introduction
- Territory Management Introduction
- Territory Modeling Introduction with Exercise
- Opportunity Management Introduction
- Forecasting Introduction
- Analytics Introduction
- CRM For Microsoft Outlook Introduction
- Customizing with Composers Introduction
- Roundtable Discussions, and time for hands-on labs (day 2, 3, 4)
- Next Steps, available resources, ongoing learning path, partner environments, keeping in touch and feedback
Enable a new Fusion CRM implementation team member to:
- Describe the scope of Oracle Fusion CRM applications
- Describe the basic security model
- Describe the customer model
- Perform common sales and marketing user transactions
- Access and navigate the Functional Setup Manager
- Model territories in Fusion CRM using sample business requirements
- Do necessary planning before implementing the offerings and options
- Describe the analytics available with the Fusion CRM product
- Describe the basic page customizations that can be done to meet business requirements
- Find documentation and other courses to assist in performing setup tasks
This Bootcamp program should prime the SI organization implementation consultants to attain the basic skills necessary to support a consulting practice in the delivery, scoping, pricing, and planning of your Fusion CRM Implementations. Oracle University will begin to offer additional deep skill training, starting this summer, designed to follow the Introduction Bootcamp. Participants will be expected to participate in labs, exercises, workshops and roundtable discussions with the Oracle Product Managers.
Who should attend:
This class is designed for your lead CRM Implementation consultants, those who will support your Fusion CRM consulting practice as it grows. These individuals may be members of a centre of excellence, or skills leadership office. The individual who is attending the bootcamp must have prior experience implementing a CRM solution.
- Oracle Diamond, Platinum and Gold Level SIs (Top SIs) with specialization in Oracle Applications CRM implementations, with a commitment to achieving Fusion CRM Implementation Specialization. Commitment expressed through an investment in a Center of Excellence/Innovation Center for Fusion CRM Applications.
- Individuals who will support the implementation practice as it is forming and will deliver Fusion CRM On Premise and Cloud Services implementations. Functional practice leaders, the future Fusion Application Wizards within the SI's organization.
- This Bootcamp is designed for people who:
- Will deliver Fusion CRM implementations
- Have had little or no exposure to Fusion CRM applications
- Are familiar with at least one other CRM application
- Have a business analyst level of technical background
Prerequisites: Please note, that participants will be asked to take self-service-trainings (video format) and pass the related assessments prior to joining the Bootcamp.
Fees: This event is FREE of charge for Oracle partners.
When: 24 July – 26 July, 2012
(8:30 - 18:00 each day, including the last day; with recommended but optional evening events on all three days from 18:00 - 20:00 hrs)
Where: Paris, France (Location to be defined)
Travel: To make your travel hassel free, we kindly suggest you to plan your arrival to Paris on July 23rd and your departure on the 27th.
Agenda: The final agenda and registration details will be issued closer to the event date.